How rent would you say is 'fair' at the minute? (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd say around 300k, only with a view to increase if we ever reach the 'promised land', the Premier League.

Thoughts.

Jackoskyblue

rent slashed by two-thirds to £400,000 10 years to pay off £1.1million debt chance to keep food & drink revenue

Mucca Mad Boys

rent slashed by two-thirds to £400,000 10 years to pay off £1.1million debt chance to keep food & drink revenue

400k is slightly too high. Also, the offer was to still pay the money we owed at the current rent, which is IMO, a bit too much.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Perhaps a base rate of £300k might be acceptable to all. Personally if as ACL i settled at that i would also want an increment based on attendance - so that increased usage, wear and tear would be reflected in a sliding scale. If we went to the Championship I would want as ACL a base rate of say £400k and a sliding scale. Call the base attendance something between 10k and 12k. Premiership thats something else - club couldnt plead poverty and ACL could argue they have a right to a better/commercial rent.

As CCFC I would want rent fixed at £200k for ever more :)

Currently though i think they deal offered is good enough to put the matter to bed and move on.

Mucca Mad Boys

Perhaps a base rate of £300k might be acceptable to all. Personally if as ACL i settled at that i would also want an increment based on attendance - so that increased usage, wear and tear would be reflected in a sliding scale. If we went to the Championship I would want as ACL a base rate of say £400k and a sliding scale. Call the base attendance something between 10k and 12k. Premiership thats something else - club couldnt plead poverty and ACL could argue they have a right to a better/commercial rent.

As CCFC I would want rent fixed at £200k for ever more :)

Because it's best for the club.

What I think will happen, the agreed price will be between the initial 400k offered and SISU's demand of 200k.

Users who are viewing this thread