How's everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Hope one and all are in good form

Otis

Same here, but with a few additions.

Will only be a lot happier once the stadium is secured, Putin is assassinated, the Tories stop f*cking up the country, Trump finally pees off and my divorce comes through.

Oh and they stop keep making chocolate bars smaller and smaller, the utter barstewards. 🤬

Covkid1968#

Will only be a lot happier once the stadium is secured, Putin is assassinated, the Tories stop f*cking up the country, Trump finally pees off and my divorce comes through.

Oh and they stop keep making chocolate bars smaller and smaller, the utter barstewards. 🤬
That’s some Xmas list Otis…

shmmeee

Did you see the NYP coverage of Trumps presidential bid?

1668705019381.jpeg

Brighton Sky Blue

Big Mike’s chopper en route to Moscow for a level 5 follow through

Sky_Blue_Daz

Daughters on her way back from Liverpool for the weekend , really looking forward to her coming home. She had a bit of a wobble last week and got upset when me and her mum was leaving.

Otis

Daughters on her way back from Liverpool for the weekend , really looking forward to her coming home. She had a bit of a wobble last week and got upset when me and her mum was leaving.
Tough isn't it. My missus' daughter has just gone off, but not to uni. For an apprenticeship at Deloitte. She was all full of independence and doing her own thing, but quickly wobbled after she left. Now she misses us all too much, bless her. Such a lovely, kind girl too.

Takes a while for them to find their feet sometimes.

Good luck Daz. Hope she settles soon.

TomRad85

All good here. Bad back but as I'm racing towards my 40s I guess that's now standard. My boy has aged me about 10 years in 1 year but I wouldn't change it. The huge amount of work we've had done to our house is finally coming towards an end. I don't hate my job so I'll take that. No idea what's going on with City but what's new. Need to remortgage next year so that could potentially suck. But more good than bad.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

All good here. Bad back but as I'm racing towards my 40s I guess that's now standard. My boy has aged me about 10 years in 1 year but I wouldn't change it. The huge amount of work we've had done to our house is finally coming towards an end. I don't hate my job so I'll take that. No idea what's going on with City but what's new. Need to remortgage next year so that could potentially suck. But more good than bad.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Tough isn't it. My missus' daughter has just gone off, but not to uni. For an apprenticeship at Deloitte. She was all full of independence and doing her own thing, but quickly wobbled after she left. Now she misses us all too much, bless her. Such a lovely, kind girl too.

Takes a while for them to find their feet sometimes.

Good luck Daz. Hope she settles soon.
Thanks Otis, I got speaking to a couple of second year students last week and they said they had wobbles in their first year pretty much at this time of year. Also her friend had her drink spiked last week and that frightened her .

Users who are viewing this thread