How's your FIFA 13 season(s) going? (1 Viewer)

LewSkyBlue

Im not very far through my season due to working and uni. Just wondering how people were doing?

I've just come through the Jan transfer window. sitting at 2nd in the league, 4 points behind pompey with 2 games in hand, am in the final of capital 1 cup and JPT, and through to 4th/5th round of fa cup. Cody Mcdonald has about 23 goals and connor thomas (playing in the 3 cups) has 15. Havent really signed anyone other than loans (pogba, jenkinson, powell) all in all not too bad :claping hands:

jon92

not really played seasons on this one dont enjoy it as much without being able to play my virtual pro prefer online clubs now

LewSkyBlue

not really played seasons on this one dont enjoy it as much without being able to play my virtual pro prefer online clubs now
<br />

You can be your VP on player mode. They have separated clubs and season VP so that people cant boost their pro in season mode to be a good rating on clubs.

jon92

<br />

You can be your VP on player mode. They have separated clubs and season VP so that people cant boost their pro in season mode to be a good rating on clubs.

but i mean seems pointless the progress you make in offline games cant carry it over to online clubs where u have to start over again

pusbccfc

Don't really play career mode. Ultimatet team and seasons for me!

SkyBlueArmy12

Put it this way Cody Mcdonald ain't getting a look in while my created player is up top. Certain headlines read "Cody frustrated at lack of goals", even on FIFA it seem's like a reality :p

AngryAnt

I'm a bit miffed about the whole needing two pro's for offline/online. Its a little bit annoying.

Personally i couldn't get a game in career, kept getting told i was going to be picked for that match then it never happened and when it finally did i kept getting "your fitness isn't where it should be". So i went out on loan to Stevenage. Currently sitting above Cov at the top of the table while Cov are 3rd.

CCFC_Charlie

Into my second season on my manager game, got promoted easily in the first and have brought in some decent players ready for the Championship.
Started a Pro career as well playing in central midfield, first season I was loaned out to Shamrock Rovers, we won the league but I barely featured despite playing well whenever I did. Coventry got promoted and signed a few centre mid which limited my opinions so I'm on loan again, now at Rochdale where I've been bossing League Two. 18 goals and 27 assists so far this season with 6 games to go! Gone up to 71 as well.

cornoccfc

I've hardly had time to play it :/

But started at Northampton Town, got dropped in the 3rd pre-season game, so requested a loan move, low and behold Coventry City came in for me, so I'm a couple of games in there.

ajsccfc

Only around 20 games in but I'm topping the division helped by new left back Punch Masanamela (or something) and PSG outcast Jean-Eudes Maurice.

Also helping, the FORCES FROM BEYOND THE CRYPT:

[video=youtube;D-0tR3ryKhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-0tR3ryKhQ[/video]

LewSkyBlue

i won league 1, JPT, Capitol 1 and fa cup as manager then i kind of cheated and bought a "billionare takeover" from the catalogue finished 2nd in championship, won fa cup n capitol 1 cup and euro league and now sitting top of prem, out of capitol 1 cup :( 2nd in euro league group with my team:

butland
jenkinson
turner (bought him back hes 79 now)
mancienne
burtrand
fellaini
frimpong
oxalade-chaimberlain
raheem sterling
nimley (81 rated atm)
sturridge (85 atm)
:)

D

Deleted member 4232

Won league 1 after destroying my wage budget on some loan players from Barca, Real and Bayern. In the second season now, just sold Hussey for 900k, so I could give my new gem a contract.17 years old, scouted from England, GK rated 71 already, potential for 89-94 (move over Joe Hart). Sitting mid table in the championship, I'm in no rush for promotion. I'm also the New Zealand manager, so I'm spending heaps on scouting NZ for players, qualified for the world cup.

Turned down a job with Cardiff.

LewSkyBlue

Won league 1 after destroying my wage budget on some loan players from Barca, Real and Bayern. In the second season now, just sold Hussey for 900k, so I could give my new gem a contract.17 years old, scouted from England, GK rated 71 already, potential for 89-94 (move over Joe Hart). Sitting mid table in the championship, I'm in no rush for promotion. I'm also the New Zealand manager, so I'm spending heaps on scouting NZ for players, qualified for the world cup.

Turned down a job with Cardiff.

iv got a good young english goalie, Whing his name is and a 16 yo striker charlie platt both rated at 69. I was offered the northern ireland, slovakia, bosnia and norway job. i took the norway job as 1 of my players plays for them (joshua king from man u, signed him and harry kane when in championship but sold kand to newcastle for 12.5m)

dave1903

Only around 20 games in but I'm topping the division helped by new left back Punch Masanamela (or something) and PSG outcast Jean-Eudes Maurice.

Also helping, the FORCES FROM BEYOND THE CRYPT:

[video=youtube;D-0tR3ryKhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-0tR3ryKhQ[/video]

I Signed the same left back because Hussey was having a fit.
Just got to the Jan window in my second season and hes about 71/72 now.

Tried one of the boneses of spending your points last night where you can use your poitns to have a billionaire give you money.
So i just got given 40mil to spend. I was already 3rd in the champ, it should nicely prepare me to go back to the prem

skybluesteve76

My offline pro has twenty goals in a similar amount of games as a Striker! We are ten points clear at the top, final of the jpt, about to play Liverpool in the fourth round of the cup!
Does anyone know if bigger clubs will make bids for my pro etc?

LewSkyBlue

My offline pro has twenty goals in a similar amount of games as a Striker! We are ten points clear at the top, final of the jpt, about to play Liverpool in the fourth round of the cup!
Does anyone know if bigger clubs will make bids for my pro etc?

They will eventually, friend of mine (bit of a fifa geek) started at everton with his pro, built up to 90 overall in a few seasons. started a new career at a random league 2 team was doing the bollocks and got a transfer to juventus in the transfer window. think its just a case of getting better and the big teams come in for you

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Trying to get my online pro stats up, can anyone explain how to get the seal outs? I've apparantly done it once not sure how though. My pro has played in every position except GK currently playing as a CB for defensive stats.

Marty

Mid-way through the second season. Currently sitting top of the championship. Turned down the Ajax & Cardiff job. Manager of Northern Ireland too & got us through to the 2014 world cup.

I've got 2 keepers who's potential are bother 88-94. 1 is still only 15 but the other at 16 is first choice keeper and is fantastic, not sure what to do when the younger one can play. Got a quality defensive midfielder, basically a young version of Carlton Palmer.

Fleck is currently at 75 & worth 6 mill.

My team (from memory).

GK: Bennett (regen, youth)
CB: Reece Brown
CB: Malaga
CB: Devide (I think)
RM: Luke James - From Hartlepool
LM: Navarro (regen, youth)
CM: Adam Barton
CM: Stephen Jennings
CAM: John Fleck
FW: Marcos Junior
FW: Callum Ball

Marty

Sold Fleck for 14 million to Wolfsburg. Got in Lukas Jutkiewicz for 4.3 mill & Sonny something for 4 mill ish. Spent the rest on some decent scouts. :p

LewSkyBlue

Mid-way through the second season. Currently sitting top of the championship. Turned down the Ajax & Cardiff job. Manager of Northern Ireland too & got us through to the 2014 world cup.

I've got 2 keepers who's potential are bother 88-94. 1 is still only 15 but the other at 16 is first choice keeper and is fantastic, not sure what to do when the younger one can play. Got a quality defensive midfielder, basically a young version of Carlton Palmer.

Fleck is currently at 75 & worth 6 mill.

My team (from memory).

GK: Bennett (regen, youth)
CB: Reece Brown
CB: Malaga
CB: Devide (I think)
RM: Luke James - From Hartlepool
LM: Navarro (regen, youth)
CM: Adam Barton
CM: Stephen Jennings
CAM: John Fleck
FW: Marcos Junior
FW: Callum Ball

I signed a cb called davide and he was awful

Marty

Just finished my first season in the prem, finished mid-table with a decent 51 points. Finished the championship and sold Jutkiewicz at a lost for only something like 2.4mill. Brought in a decent Korean called Pak for about 4.2mill, He was then sold in January for 14 mill along with Marcos Junior for the same fee. Signed a quality forward called Barkroth & a class centre back called Kalas.

Got 24mill to spend in the second prem season, looking at 2 centre backs, left winger & a target man.

D

Deleted member 4232

Don't pay for signings. At the end of every season, there will be bosmans rated 80+ at young ages. I've stopped playing for this. Too easy.

skybluedude

Probably contributing to this a bit late, but I had a good start to my career game, got us promoted back to the Championship in my second season but left half way through the third to manage CSKA Moscow. Currently with my second season with them and should be mopping up the Russian Premier League, Russian Cup and UEFA Cup....looking to move on next season, wasn't happy with the board selling my best striker Tomas Necid to Barcelona for 17 million, he got the European Top Scorer last season....and the Russian Premier League gets boring after a while, only real challenging teams are Zenit and Spartak Moscow.

Marty

Just finished 2nd season in the prem, came 2nd, threw it away with 3 games left. :mad:

Signed:
Lindsay Rose,
Martin Hinteregger,
Abu,
Hernan Erpan
& someone else I can't remember

Sold:
Hinteregger for a lose,
Abu & Erpan for huge profits, made over 15 mill profit on Erpan for one season.

Signed:
Berratt (or summat like that)
itialian defensive midfielder,
Oxlade Chamberlain
Nelson Oliveria
another left winger too.

Had a poor start to the season and jacked in the Sweden job after winning euro 2016.

skybluedude

Well, I am stuck in Russia with no escape! Complete the treble of League, Domestic Cup and UEFA Cup but can't even get a sodding job at Newcastle, Everton or Genoa! Time for a new save me thinks.....bloody game! :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread