Huddersfield Reaction after 1st Game (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

My take on this....I did not want him as our Manager but he grew on me and in the end I was very pleased that he was our manager. He then goes and says all that about sky blue blood etc And leaves us within a week! His reason was the situation re the stadium....HE KNEW ALL THAT WHEN HE JOINED. Things were not going to improve on that front for some time! The reality is he got a better offer and was off.....just admit that Robins!!!!!

covhead1

I really hope that it all goes horribly wrong for MR, its gonna be great watchin the 'terriers' (yap yap) scrapping to get out of a relegation battle & failing :p

Tonylinc

Lets just hope that like McG he found the right club at the right time and f'cked it up by leaving. Bitter?? Yes I am.

WillieStanley

"I knew we should of got Megson, this clown will take us down!"

Wow is all I have to say about this comment!! I'd rather have Andy Thorn with Peter Ried as his assistant that Megson!! This guy must hate him!!

Did he say what a massive club Huddersfield could be :jerkit: 5th Rd FA Cup v Premier League opposition and they get 12k and an almost empty stand.

Joke Manager and Joke Club, Marriage made in Heaven.

kg82

"I knew we should of got Megson, this clown will take us down!"

Wow is all I have to say about this comment!! I'd rather have Andy Thorn with Peter Ried as his assistant that Megson!! This guy must hate him!!

As soon as he heard the news last week, psgm went and joined that site!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
He's a clever man he knows the right things to say to make him try to come out smelling like roses, hope this one bites him in the ass next 3 weeks on loses hell regret leaving us then. All I want to do us see us go up them go down and wave at the prick when it happens ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread