Huge game tonight (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

Right tonight is a huge game boys - although I am expecting us to lose, imagine if we could get a cheeky win. Would this be the tipping point where people start to think hold on, the greatest ever escape could actually be on?

Beating a top team tonight could give us the momentum to go for it.

They did say that if the titanic had been painted sky blue it wouldn't have gone down.

The Sheff Utd fans are mocking the number of city fans going and looking forward to beating us tonight.

So let's get up to Brammall Lane in big numbers - lets keep this support going and pull this young team over the line! We are always better against top 6 sides and the players will be going into the game with confidence at what they can acheive,

While we sing together, play up sky blues!

SkyBlueSid

It would be great to win tonight, although it is probably not going to happen.

Sheffield United are a horrible club with vile fans and a dump of a ground. There are no redeeming features at all about them. They are absolutely down there with the likes of Millwall, Sunderland and Leeds.

skybluetony176

We need to catch the chasing pack before I start believing it's possible even. One thing for sure lose tonight and it will all be over on Saturday.

pusbccfc

It's not a huge game, I'm afraid.

Liquid Gold

We would need to win all of our remaining games and for the teams around us to lose all of theirs. We're down already.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Injury time winner please City,In front of their end.
What a week it would be if that happened.
I found Oxford fans rather up their own arses just like this lot.
PUSB

Gazolba

When are people going to stop dreaming about us escaping relegation? We're down and have been for 3 or 4 weeks now.
The game's important for Sheffield but not for us.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

some city fans didnt want slade gone. they said no manager could do better

LOL
I think the point wasn't that no one could do better but that as we were down it wasn't worth bothering changing him, but having see n the difference Robins offers my mind has b been changed.

covcity4life

I think the point wasn't that no one could do better but that as we were down it wasn't worth bothering changing him, but having see n the difference Robins offers my mind has b been changed.

nope some idiots(not you) actually said the squad is so terrible that no manager could do any better than slade.

Captain Dart

nope some idiots(not you) actually said the squad is so terrible that no manager could do any better than slade.
I'm trying to decide if you subtly called me an idiot somehow. :emoji_confused:
:emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin:

Users who are viewing this thread