Hull Fc (1 Viewer)

higgs

The hull manager wants the club to stop rugby being played on their pitch because it's cutting the pitch up and affecting the football team. Looks like the same issue as the ricoh pitch

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RFC

fernandopartridge

The hull manager wants the club to stop rugby being played on their pitch because it's cutting the pitch up and affecting the football team. Looks like the same issue as the ricoh pitch

With rugby league being a summer sport there is no time to relay the pitch and let it properly bed in.
It shouldn't be such a big problem at the Ricoh, perhaps the installation and maintenance just isn't up to scratch.

stupot07

With rugby league being a summer sport there is no time to relay the pitch and let it properly bed in.
It shouldn't be such a big problem at the Ricoh, perhaps the installation and maintenance just isn't up to scratch.
Don't be daft, it was the city fans standing and celebrating on the pitch that ruined it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

They should tell the fans to keep off the pitch too!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

It shouldn't be a problem this day and age with proper maintenance which could be the problem at the Ricoh. With proper drainage and under soil heating grass can be grown almost overnight. Swansea share with Ospreys don't they, their pitch always looks good to me

Users who are viewing this thread