Hypothetically ......... (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Nearly everything in football epitomises what's wrong with modern football, anyone with that keen a sense of shame would have given up in the early 90s.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I haven't spent the money, travelled the miles, experienced disappointment time and time again since the age of 4, to sacrifice seeing my team in their first cup final of my lifetime!

It won't be the cup final at Wembley I always dreamt of! (That night at Bramall lane 98(?) killed that)
But it'll be a final chance to go to
Wembley with my Dad for a cup final that's a bucket list tick for me thanks.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I was 15 & missed out on a ticket to Wembley in 1987......fucking bandwagoners

....but I'm just not arsed about trekking down to that north london shithole again for a 2-bob cup final....

.....I'll watch it on the telly (if the telly can even be arsed to air it?)

PS: We won't actually get to wembley anyhow....we're CCFC & we'll fuck it up.

chiefdave

There would be enough tickets for anyone who wanted to go. If anyone misses out it will be the ones who leave it until the last minute and get caught up in the hype.

Bob Latchford

I started supporting City in 1990 (didn't even like football before then), so I *am* one of the younguns who deserves a ticket.
I'd agree.

Otis

Anyone who attends or even thinks of attending this game IF Coventry get to the final should hang their heads in shame.

This tournament epitomises many of the things so wrong with modern football.
I will give you a wave from the posh seats.

oscillatewildly

I won't be going so anyone (of any age) can have mine. You'll have to be quick tho as I shall be setting fire to it on the location of what used to be the Thackhall Street West Terrace entrance.

Bob Latchford

I won't be going so anyone (of any age) can have mine. You'll have to be quick tho as I shall be setting fire to it on the location of what used to be the Thackhall Street West Terrace entrance.
Ah Thackhall Street . visited the site/Plaque where HR used to stand quite recently... Heartbreaking !

W

westcountry_skyblue

I was at Wembley in 87 twice,And Yes I would not give my ticket up.
Miss an almighty piss up in London no thanks!

letsallsingtogether

No I am already sacrificing my season ticket for next year they can have that.
And for once your right Nick.
Not supporting a tournament, if that was the case I wouldn't go to any of them.
And if we win the next round only the teams originally in it will be left so great all round.
Oh and we will have put 3 of the pretenders out.

Users who are viewing this thread