I can't say too much .. (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Yep, it's either go and watch the Foxes, go up to watch the rugby, or stay at home with all the relatives and that last one is something we should all discourage.
I think I would be watching Rugby long before I ever watched Fester and I fucking hate Rugby

hackneyfox

No updates on the other page that I could see, what's the latest about where you'll be playing in the future?
Are Sisu still doing it on the cheap?

Travs

I actually quite enjoyed Leicester's Premier League win (although I was praying for it fall apart in the last couple of games of the season), and have to say that I was positively chuffed about them outshining the 'big' premier league teams in the champions league.

But then again I grew up in the era when Leicester were well below us and we looked to Villa as rivals. I can't see me ever wishing Villa well...

I am quite enjoying their struggles at the moment though. But I would have thought that their status as a club, which we all have to admit has absolutely soared, they could attract a manager better than the likes of Allardyce (although he will keep them up).

Need to get rid of that Marhez. I think it's good that clubs are now standing up to players, but although he scored on Monday, he looked like he couldn't be bothered and I saw him duck out of at least one challenge that was a good 60/40 in his favour. Just leave him on the bench for the season.

hackneyfox

Allardyce has said no.

Mahrez is our mist gifted and creative player, as we don't have anyone else that can pass a ball (forward) in the midfield it means he's normally doubled up on. He has legs like pipe cleaners, he'd snap in most challenges.
In an ideal world I'd drop him as well.

hackneyfox

Happy with that Hackers?
Not as exciting as some of the managers we we were never going to get (Ancelotti, Pellegrini etc) but hopefully better than Coleman/Dyche etc.
We have better strikers than Southampton so he'll hopefully be a bit more attack minded with us.

Richard Keys slated us for not hiring British.
twat

Terry Gibson's perm

Not as exciting as some of the managers we we were never going to get (Ancelotti, Pellegrini etc) but hopefully better than Coleman/Dyche etc.
We have better strikers than Southampton so he'll hopefully be a bit more attack minded with us.

Richard Keys slated us for not hiring British.
twat

Probably find Coleman is one of keys pals.

I'm not going to laugh at this choice as last time we all laughed we all know what happened

Users who are viewing this thread