I knew it wouldnt be long. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just a reminder as I said in the PM. This is a Coventry forum and you are a Leicester fan so don't really have that much of a reason to be on here.

While other fans are allowed and we welcome their opinions etc, if you start pissing about and trying to wind people up, the first complaint or reported post...

banstick.jpg

derbyskyblue

Just a reminder as I said in the PM. This is a Coventry forum and you are a Leicester fan so don't really have that much of a reason to be on here.

While other fans are allowed and we welcome their opinions etc, if you start pissing about and trying to wind people up, the first complaint or reported post...

banstick.jpg
So now we know what you look like nick. Should'nt be too hard to pick you out in the ricoh

hackneyfox

You ban people from this site if they don't agree with you?
Do you ban co* fans who wind people up?

Are you always so touchy?

Is this where the cult of positivity has moved to?

skyblu3sk

You ban people from this site if they don't agree with you?
Do you ban co* fans who wind people up?

Are you always so touchy?

Is this where the cult of positivity has moved to?

Nick is a good guy hackers but he CBA with wind up merchants, which lets face it was your main purpose on GMK, even admitted it on a few occasions.

Nick

Administrator
You ban people from this site if they don't agree with you? No, I ban them if they just bother to come on here to generally be a nuisance, loads of people don't agree with me but that is the purpose of a forum ;)

Do you ban co* fans who wind people up? Yes

Are you always so touchy? No, just when trouble makers and people who a lot of people have said "I hope they don't join" come on, but everybody is worth a chance :)

Is this where the cult of positivity has moved to? It is right here!

In reply to your questions :)

SkyBlueScottie

To be fair to Hackers I have only ever seen him snigger about our position in the table, and keep it footy related, if people cant handle then imo they need help. He is certainly not one who goes around trying to antagonise other posters purely to cause trouble.

*disclaimer*

he could do with popping up more often when Leicester lose or we are above them in the table for the 1st 3 games of the season.

edgy

That cult has changed hands to Leicester ownership. Most are still thinking they are going up.

edgy

I’m afraid Nick, if you welcome GMK here, you’ll have to except that the bad sheep will follow :wave:

Nick

Administrator
I’m afraid Nick, if you welcome GMK here, you’ll have to except that the bad sheep will follow :wave:

Like I said, I welcome everybody and even if they were prize pricks on there everybody will have a chance here :)

Just when they start trying to generally wind up for their own amusement they will be gone!

(In the politest possible way)

_brian_

Just so everyone's aware, hackneyfox is a Leicester City fan. That's why he calls himself hackneyfox and Leicester City's nickname is the Foxes.

kevinleftpeg

Personally I look forward to competing against Leicester again next year. Shame about the vast sums of money spent by them this year & not achieving promotion.

Leicester fans are prone to mysterious habits but are very resourceful. I live close to a Leicester fan. He brings out his 1980's 'speak & Spell' electronic toy to help him through a basic conversation. Got to admire him for that. :)

Dinyull

Hackers is harmless. The jokers like sidneydimondwhatever (on GMK) and others giving him stick just for showing his face that are the tools. Always offers a bit of banter and despite being Leicester know's a fair bit about the City.

hackneyfox

brian or me?

From my point of view it would depend on what the debate is about, I have in the past on GMK.

I've only just wiped my feet and you're hovering around like my nan used to.
Take the weight off your slingbacks.

I can definitely post about admin and what relegation can do as a positive for a team.

hackneyfox

Apparently some of the less confident among you have posted that they didn't want me to join.

:(

Nick

Administrator
Nick

Dinyull and Scotty have both given me positive feedback, is that not enough?

Of course it is, I am not going to type it again but everybody gets a chance if they are going to actually have some input rather than just a load of shite :)

JCR1987

Time to move on now I think boys and girls. A wasted thread that has already taken up 90 seconds of my precious life and 387 pointless keystrokes.

If he's such a knob as some people on here think, then he'll fuck himself up and get banned. If he's not, then he won't and people will have to take, or even respond to his inevitible wind-ups. There's probably a large percentage of non-city fans on this site already, at least we can spot this one.

Nick

Administrator
Time to move on now I think boys and girls. A wasted thread that has already taken up 90 seconds of my precious life and 387 pointless keystrokes.

If he's such a knob as some people on here think, then he'll fuck himself up and get banned. If he's not, then he won't and people will have to take, or even respond to his inevitible wind-ups. There's probably a large percentage of non-city fans on this site already, at least we can spot this one.

Couldn't have summed it up better I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread