I might be being thick, but who is this? (1 Viewer)

wingy

Some say he is rubbish, you go all out Jeremy Kyle on his DNA. Proper job ;) ha
Looks like he scored about 8 in American college football and a fair few assists
Their Brazilian centre forward got 18 by end of November, maybe pull him in as well.

torchomatic

Has he signed then?

No, but what difference does that make to your statement? You don't know how good (or not) he will be. You're one of the posters who err on the side of negativity. Happy Christmas.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
And so it starts.

Neither had Adam Armstrong.

Tbf I'm in the 'his stats don't fill me with confidence' camp on this one. He's not what We need

Even listening back To Slade he says experience is what we need. Not a 20 year old kid who couldn't score for Gloucester (he didn't say the second part....)

torchomatic

Tbf I'm in the 'his stats don't fill me with confidence' camp on this one. He's not what We need

Even listening back To Slade he says experience is what we need. Not a 20 year old kid who couldn't score for Gloucester (he didn't say the second part....)

True. Not going to judge him on that though. People said the same of Adam Armstrong as I said.

Captain Dart

sw88

Chief Commentator!
True. Not going to judge him on that though. People said the same of Adam Armstrong as I said.

I won't judge him, I just hope we don't sign him, least not as the only signing anyway, which with our luck will be the case! Even if we didn't sign anyone before deadline day, I wouldn't make him our sole signing

Terry Gibson's perm

If we are going to sign untested players like this we may as well through the youth team players in.

Otis

I won't judge him, I just hope we don't sign him, least not as the only signing anyway, which with our luck will be the case! Even if we didn't sign anyone before deadline day, I wouldn't make him our sole signing
Our soul signing? Or arsehole signing?

Captain Dart

steve82

Sounds like it's Robles then.

I wonder if this invite of a trial is from a RS phone call or some of MV works from his contacts prior to RS appointment.

Grendel

No, but what difference does that make to your statement? You don't know how good (or not) he will be. You're one of the posters who err on the side of negativity. Happy Christmas.

He's one of those posters that never goes to games but will just rubbish everything anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread