I might be being thick, but who is this? (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Gregoe Rioch knows him, only just seems to know he has returned from the US though.
Gregor is at Wigan, Robles former club.
If I had to guess I'd say he'd been visiting old mates recently.

steve82

Maybe Gregor Rioch gave us a steer?

There's every possibility.

Anyone have any idea what type of player he is, more a target man or off the shoulder and away type.

Had a fair goals return in the Wigan development squad last season scoring 11 in by January and in the under 18's season before 29 in 35 games.

Not quite league one standard but scoring goals is a habit.

Captain Dart

There's every possibility.

Anyone have any idea what type of player he is, more a target man or off the shoulder and away type.

Had a fair goals return in the Wigan development squad last season scoring 11 in by January and in the under 18's season before 29 in 35 games.

Not quite league one standard but scoring goals is a habit.

13 for his US side in 19 games, don't know what standard they are, not too high I would have thought.
He was with Liverpool academy for a good few years so has potential.
Only 20 and the West Ham midfielder is similar, perhaps replacements for Agyei & Wright?

steve82

13 for his US side in 19 games, don't know what standard they are, not too high I would have thought.
He was with Liverpool academy for a good few years so has potential.
Only 20 and the West Ham midfielder is similar, perhaps replacements for Agyei & Wright?

He's only 5'11" so doubtful a target man.....
Like I said Scorings a habit but because of his profile many will no doubt write him off too soon, despite having a similar scoring record to the young lad Ponticelli in our U18's and how many were calling for him to get some time....

wingy

He's only 5'11" so doubtful a target man.....
Like I said Scorings a habit but because of his profile many will no doubt write him off too soon, despite having a similar scoring record to the young lad Ponticelli in our U18's and how many were calling for him to get some time....
George Thomas too.
Looks like he can score off either foot.
Wonder What his pace is like?

Skyblueweeman

View attachment 6148

Bit of an odd Christmas present.

Most people just have turkey.

Otis, have you ever written Xmas cracker jokes?

Happy Xmas Mr Otis...cheers for making the most boring, repetitive and shitey threads that little more bearable.

Your jokes border on the cringe but they've put a smile on my face amongst the constant garb that's regularly served up on here.

Have a good one pal,

WM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve82

George Thomas too.
Looks like he can score off either foot.
Wonder What his pace is like?

Sounds very similar to George Thomas if a little taller, hopefully a tad quicker too but unsure. Not much to research about him.

Found this tho...
Louis Robles was recruited to Liverpool as an U-9’s player in the mid-2000s. Robles mostly operates in a centre forward role, however he can also play in more wide attacking positions. Signed for Wigan Athletic in December 2013 and currently top scorer in 2014/15.
Playing History to Date

After progressing through the ranks, he got his chance to make his debut for the U18s on 1 December 2012 whilst still only 16-years-old. Louis is scoring goals almost at will in his U-16 – U18 career. In the last season (2012/2013) he scored over 20 goals, the top scorer. When playing for U-16 he scored his hat-trick against Manchester United in a 6 – 3 win. Robles is an exciting prospect eager to break into the first team.. When he transferred to Wigan Athletic as a Centre Forward he is showing once again is scoring prowess, in the season 2014/2015; to November 2014, he has scored 14 times.

Otis

Otis, have you ever written Xmas cracker jokes?

Happy Xmas Mr Otis...cheers for making the most boring, repetitive and shitey threads that little more bearable.

Your jokes border on the cringe but they've put a smile on my face amongst the constant garb that's regularly served up on here.

Have a good one pal,

WM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I AM a Christmas cracker joke.

Otis

I'm starting to think that Otis's missus is leading a double bigamous life and is also married to me... :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Do you and your children also call your missus The Grinch? If so, I think you must be on to something.

My missus really doesn't like Christmas at all and thinks the whole thing is pointless.

Gosford Green

The first of a few in the next few weeks and hopefully Slade will get better backing this January than Mowbray got last year.

£800 a week might get you a good plumber, not sure about a footballer though.

Gaz71

Lifted from Facebook but another who's this?
ccaf83239df5e2e2bf442f06fc13c832.jpg

torchomatic

They should all grow beards, even the groundsman and tea lady too, really confuse everyone.

Not me. Lawnmower and tea trolley would give it away.

Users who are viewing this thread