I pledge to invest in a season ticket if... (1 Viewer)

Could you be persuaded to invest if SISU match it

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

skybluetony176

...SISU pledge to match my investment with an equal investment of their own.

In fact I'll buy two.

Who else would this pursued to buy whether that be first time or renew when you wasn't planning on?

Terry Gibson's perm

Yes if they sack Fisher at the me time and the money is gifted and not more debt.

But I am safe as they will never invest so I can keep my money in my pocket this year.

Wolves_SkyBlue

I have reluctantly made the decision not to renew - it's been a dreadful season. At one point I was considering not bothering to go to the remaining games and , for the first time in 40 years, I almost left a game at half time since the performance was so bad. Robins is a decent manager at this level but what chance has he got? SISU have no intention of investing in the club, how will Robins do a better job than anyone else with no backing? It's this lack of hope that has done for me. I will now keep an eye on the forum for the takeover that is the clubs only hope. PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

Unfortunately wolves you are correct, under Tim Fisher I have no faith that man wants higher league football, its provern he just doesn't have the nous or ability to run a division one club let alone anything higher, couldn't do it at Charlton Athletic either. We need him away from our club.

Wherever he or Waggott have been is a disaster during and after, the football league should step in to stop these people getting near any clubs

ccfc92

Wherever he or Waggott have been is a disaster during and after, the football league should step in to stop these people getting near any clubs

Imagine getting paid obscene amounts of money and being bad at your job. Then getting a new job, with your new employer knowing how bad you are, then still getting paid obscene amounts of money to do a bad job.

Almost laughable.

Irish Sky Blue

I think that this is a good point. Fisher continually says that it is NOPM from Sisu but expects the fans to fund the club for them. To match the ST money would be a sign of good faith and would encourage some people to give it one more season at least.

Covstu

I agree on this completely but it isn't going to happen. Fisher is doing a great job for SISU in making money for them but a shit job for anything football related

Otis

I am now much MORE likely to buy a season ticket.

Next season in League One seemed to point to maybe yet another struggle and this season has been so dire I was starting to mull it over a bit. However, next season I am convinced we will make more of a fist of it and at least win a lot more games than we lose.

I like the manager and we should hopefully have a good season next time out. I would have not at all expected that at all for us in League One.

I am really looking forwards to it.

I WOULD say though for you to ask me again at Christmas.

torchomatic

I've already pledged.

skybluetony176

I have to say that this vote has a higher percentage of yes's than I thought it would. Not that I expect our owners to take note and I'm not saying it's scientific fact but it seems that there is a direct correlation between what our owners do and what our fan base do. Perhaps Tim can consider that before he starts blaming the fan base. If the people responsible for running the club aren't willing to step up he really shouldn't be surprised when his "customer" base follows that example.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Absolutely no.
We have a new manager for whom things appear to slowly but surely on the turn for the better . Other than that, what has changed ? No investment, no idea where the club will be in 12 months time playing wise . I'd like to think Robins can do it alone but he needs the backing of the owners and real investment, which will never be in the offing.
I watched Portsmouth v Plymouth yesterday and I have to say we are a million miles away from this kind of quality.

I will not renew unless the owners pledge some real cash to Robins between now and the new season, and it needs to be far more than a few season ticket holders can put in.

Users who are viewing this thread