Ideas thread to piss off sisu.... (1 Viewer)

skyblueman

The only thing that's going to really piss them off is if we stop going and stop spending money with them - that's it that's all we can do

Loughborough Sky Blue

PH4 buys Nuneaton Town and moves them to the Ricoh, changes the clubs name to Nuneaton & Coventry City (call them Cov City / Boro for short) 15,000 fans at every game and they soon fly up the league.

PH4 develops the surrounding land and sponsors the team, so finish champions of the conference in the first season. second season we play walsall B team (Coventry City) in the second division.

Has to be something like this, as cannot see me going to walsall to watch coventry home games and to be honest history counts for nothing if we are playing in walsall and building a tin pot stadium that holds 12,000 fans.

surely the same rules which prevent ccfc from moving to Rushden permanently would also apply to nuneaton moving to cov permanently? I.e. Only allowed to leave their local area (Nuneaton) for a short term whilst a new ground is built.

dongonzalos

The main thing that would piss SISU off would be reverse psychology.

Encourage them to move and spend 30 million.

It is an idle threat.

They need fans to be panicking and outraged.

They think this apply even more pressure to get them back to the Ricoh.

Last edited:

deanocity3

PH4 buys Nuneaton Town and moves them to the Ricoh, changes the clubs name to Nuneaton & Coventry City (call them Cov City / Boro for short) 15,000 fans at every game and they soon fly up the league.

PH4 develops the surrounding land and sponsors the team, so finish champions of the conference in the first season. second season we play walsall B team (Coventry City) in the second division.

Has to be something like this, as cannot see me going to walsall to watch coventry home games and to be honest history counts for nothing if we are playing in walsall and building a tin pot stadium that holds 12,000 fans.

I would worship the Coventry Nuns

Sba180

ACL could hold a big concert at the ricoh, have the place packed out and everybody eating, drinking and having a good time. Count the pennies tomorrow and basically tell SISU that while they would like CCFC to play there, they really don't need them.

James Smith

ACL could hold a big concert at the ricoh, have the place packed out and everybody eating, drinking and having a good time. Count the pennies tomorrow and basically tell SISU that while they would like CCFC to play there, they really don't need them.
I wonder how many Midlands bands we could get to do concerts every other Saturday at the Ricoh to support our Not One Penny More campaign. I'd love to see Slade play there for example (possibly showing my age here).

psgm1

Banned
Your always very welcome to meet with any of us and put any of your views or ideas forward but I do feel that this sort of insult is out of order.
Are you saying that we now have 2500 inbred mutants in the City?

NOT ALL, just the ones that cannot produce a cogent argument, who on one hand criticise something for being irrelevant and within hours praising the trust for producing the SAME thing.

And do you REALLY think someone on one hand does not condemn attacks from fellow members (something JAN HIMSELF SPECIFICALLY STATED HE WOULD NOTY TOLERATE BTW _ AND HE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THAT PARTICULAR PM!)

AS a board member Steve will YOU CONDEMN SUCH ACTIVITIES THAT YOUR FELLOW MEMBER SAID HE WOULD CONDEMN AND INDEED INVESTIGATE AND WOULD TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST!

There have been MANY MANY such comments from trust members that could easily put the trust in disrepute (trying to reveal personal information WITHOUT CONSENT IS A BREACH OF PCC).

Will you PUBLICLY DENOUNCE SUCH ACTIONS - YES OR NO

I RE_ITERATE YOU LEADER JAN HAS STATED THIS IS AGAINST POLICY OF THE SKY BLUES TRUST.

IS IT NOW POLICY OF THE TRUST TO SPREAD INSULTS?

A written
complaint must be made to t
h
e Society Board that the member has acted
in a way detrimental

to the interests of the Society.
b. Details of the complaint must be sent to

the member in question not less than

one
calendar month before the meeting

with an

invitation

to answer the complaint and
attend

the

meeting

If you wish to give me the necessary e-mail of the board I will be quite happy to report every single trust member who has used abuse potentially slanderous and at the very least has shown the trust in not the best of lights!

WIll you accept these complaints or is it just for show?

Remember these are YOUR RULES!

Grendel

NOT ALL, just the ones that cannot produce a cogent argument, who on one hand criticise something for being irrelevant and within hours praising the trust for producing the SAME thing.

And do you REALLY think someone on one hand does not condemn attacks from fellow members (something JAN HIMSELF SPECIFICALLY STATED HE WOULD NOTY TOLERATE BTW _ AND HE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THAT PARTICULAR PM!)

AS a board member Steve will YOU CONDEMN SUCH ACTIVITIES THAT YOUR FELLOW MEMBER SAID HE WOULD CONDEMN AND INDEED INVESTIGATE AND WOULD TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST!

There have been MANY MANY such comments from trust members that could easily put the trust in disrepute (trying to reveal personal information WITHOUT CONSENT IS A BREACH OF PCC).

Will you PUBLICLY DENOUNCE SUCH ACTIONS - YES OR NO

I RE_ITERATE YOU LEADER JAN HAS STATED THIS IS AGAINST POLICY OF THE SKY BLUES TRUST.

IS IT NOW POLICY OF THE TRUST TO SPREAD INSULTS?

A written
complaint must be made to t
h
e Society Board that the member has acted
in a way detrimental

to the interests of the Society.
b. Details of the complaint must be sent to

the member in question not less than

one
calendar month before the meeting

with an

invitation

to answer the complaint and
attend

the

meeting

If you wish to give me the necessary e-mail of the board I will be quite happy to report every single trust member who has used abuse potentially slanderous and at the very least has shown the trust in not the best of lights!

WIll you accept these complaints or is it just for show?

Remember these are YOUR RULES!

Why are you such a coward?

You hide behind a keypad. You blatantly tell lies. You refuse to ever respond to any post I make. Why won't you debate?

psgm1

Banned
You have to be over 18 to get on the Board :facepalm:

Tjhis person is a member of the trust - I therefore formally complain to the sky blues trust ALL of his abusive comments to me as evidence of his actions being detrimantal way to the trust and has not held up the high standards the trust proclaims to uphold in its own constitution.

I trust the board will follow its OWN rules. I will in due course provide the online monikers of ALL posters that have let down the trust. Let's see if the constitution is rhetoric or they do what they say they will do!

Grendel

Tjhis person is a member of the trust - I therefore formally complain to the sky blues trust ALL of his abusive comments to me as evidence of his actions being detrimantal way to the trust and has not held up the high standards the trust proclaims to uphold in its own constitution.

I trust the board will follow its OWN rules. I will in due course provide the online monikers of ALL posters that have let down the trust. Let's see if the constitution is rhetoric or they do what they say they will do!

3 white feathers -- coward

Steve.B50

True and members should abide by them ,
You have my email address, I gave it to you but you have not used it?
If a board member has sent you an insult let me know..
Jan iis not our leader, or am I, but as I have said to you many times before " I will answer your questions if I can" but want them in a civil manor.

psgm1

Banned
Broken Hearted Sky Blue you tried to reveal my name without consent, I will not breach the PCC codes so I ASK you reveal your name, so that the trust can formally carry out an investigation, and save the trust the money required to hire a lawyer to legally obtain your name so that they can fulfill their constitution.

Same question to ALL sky blues trust members who have attacked me in multiple ways and have acted in a manner detrimental to the sky blues trust.

Surely you brave heroes will not wantto put the name of the trust in disrepute and force them to waste money investigating their OWN members because they cannot abide by the rules the are CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGED to adhere to!?

Steve.B50

For the last time, stop all your attacks on individuals and Email me your questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Steve

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Put me down as well if you need any more evidence you are a TWAT
I dont mind they can throw me out if they like and I will still support them

letsallsingtogether

yes I am a member of the trust I will resign as of today and I will not give you peace you started this war so meet me face to face and explain why I am a inbred lair a coward and all the other things you labeled me and my other members I will not go away.

Steve I will E-mail the trust today you can forward it on to this piece of shit you are welcome to leave my name on it as I am not afraid of showing who I am.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Broken Hearted Sky Blue you tried to reveal my name without consent, I will not breach the PCC codes so I ASK you reveal your name, so that the trust can formally carry out an investigation, and save the trust the money required to hire a lawyer to legally obtain your name so that they can fulfill their constitution.

Same question to ALL sky blues trust members who have attacked me in multiple ways and have acted in a manner detrimental to the sky blues trust.

Surely you brave heroes will not wantto put the name of the trust in disrepute and force them to waste money investigating their OWN members because they cannot abide by the rules the are CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGED to adhere to!?

Your name is in the public domain calling me an inbred cretin that is not abuse there is no need for the trust to investigate me I am no longer in the trust. As a final comment thank you very much for trying to divide the fanbase and I urge all supporters of Coventry City to join the trust

Users who are viewing this thread