Identify these ex-City players (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The dark winter nights are upon us and I thought I'd give you all something to do, by way of a little quiz. I've pixelated a few ex-city players faces. Can you identify them? They're fairly easy (I think so anyway), so I expect loads of correct answers fairly quickly. Apologies to some of our younger fans who might not know who they are. I'll give the correct answers tomorrow if no-one gets them all. Have fun! Here we go............

MickM

1 Andy Blair
2 Roy Barry
3 Jim Holton
4 Colin Stein
5 Bobby McDonald
6 Jeff Blockley
7 Chris Cattlin
8 Brian Kilkline
9 Mickey Gynn
10 Trevor Peake
11 Terry Gibson
12 Les Sealey
13 Garry Breen
14 Tommy Hutchison
15 Cyrille Regis

Houchens Head

Got to go out now but what's Peter Storey of Arsenal at number 6 doing on the list ?

It's not Peter Storey BBR, but I can see how you thought it was. That's the curve ball picture - we sold him to Arsenal, so I picked a picture of him in his Arsenal top. :)

Houchens Head

1 Andy Blair
2 Roy Barry
3 Jim Holton
4 Colin Stein
5 Bobby McDonald
6 Jeff Blockley
7 Chris Cattlin
8 Brian Kilkline
9 Mickey Gynn
10 Trevor Peake
11 Terry Gibson
12 Les Sealey
13 Garry Breen
14 Tommy Hutchison
15 Cyrille Regis

Too easy! Told you it would be! :)

MickM

Yes funny how you remember players from years ago and try and forget some of the ones who are playing now:sleep:

duffer

I'm impressed. I doubt I'd have got half of those if they were un-pixellated. They are pixellated, right?

Fwiw, I spent a good year at the last place I worked grumbling that I'd been lumped with a cheap, old, out-of-focus screen. When I finally bullied the IT guys into replacing it the new one was just as crap. Turns out the problem was my eyesight. Oops. :)

The optician said that if it had been any worse I could have been a referee.

Users who are viewing this thread