Idiots (1 Viewer)

1966skyblue

Don't bother going. Disrupting the games. Not helping our players. Bound to be a points disruption.

shmmeee

Fucking writes Fishers lines for him doesn't it: "We are having to sell Stevenson for a packet of pork scratching a because of the massive fines this self sustaining club had to pay"

I'll support anything but not that affects the games or the players.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking writes Fishers lines for him doesn't it: "We are having to sell Stevenson for a packet of pork scratching a because of the massive fines this self sustaining club had to pay"

Worrying thing is how many people seem to think that SISU will be paying fines and SISU will be damaged by it.

Mcbean

You absolute wankers - those involved - not proper fans sorry lost us points at other matches and now this - this only damages the team

Nick

Administrator
I guess there will be outrage if every fan gets searched for future games of how it is over the top and stupid?

pusbccfc

Good to see national coverage again. The only way to keep it up.

1966skyblue

Agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smouch1975

The sky blues talk twitter comments appear as the minority opinion

Edit: ah, just read above

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Just to clear this up.....SISU are the parent company of CCFC. So if it losses money then they don't make money. All of what the fans are doing will eat away at any potential profits. Though CCFC will have to break even so that means selling players to cover the costs of fines or lowering attendances.

So the stupid protest are just counter productive.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Just to clear this up.....SISU are the parent company of CCFC. So if it losses money then they don't make money. All of what the fans are doing will eat away at any potential profits. Though CCFC will have to break even so that means selling players to cover the costs of fines or lowering attendances.

So the stupid protest are just counter productive.

People moan and say SISU need to put money in for players, but think they will be the ones paying for fines? There's no logic to it.

People moan and say SISU need to put money in for players, but think they will be the ones paying for fines? There's no logic to it.
Sisu are not going to put anything into the club at all. They will allow it to self suffice. They may put some profit back in but only when they have taken their share first.

Nick

Administrator
I think somebody needs to make it clear that it will be CCFC paying fines, it won't be SISU like people get excited about.

smouch1975

I was pointing out that SISU won't be paying fines and CCFC will. Sad world if that is a "minority" opinion isn't it when it is exactly what will happen.
Is the intent of the account to repeat the considered collective opinion of the Sky Blues Talk community?

Nick

Administrator
Is the intent of the account to repeat the considered collective opinion of the Sky Blues Talk community?

Nope, it is to be factually correct. It isn't speaking on behalf of people on here, people do that themselves.

Again, is it not worrying that it is in the "minority" to say that it will be CCFC paying the fines and not SISU? It just shows how misinformed our fans are.

christonabike

I dont agree with whats gone on but Sisu wont be paying fines but CCFC? Fook sake Sisu own CCFC its their baby and its their fault we find ourselves in. No more apologists please, they own us they take the profits from us as they please, they refuse to listen to offers for the club but the furry gentle little kittens as Sisu are immune to it are they?
Jesus wept Sisu and CCFC are one or are they stealing their interest charges and any other money they make like Ryton?
I really do worry sometimes about peoples logic.:banghead:
Dont worry we are bottom of the 3rd division but its our fault...........:emoji_see_no_evil:

dongonzalos

The problem is when you treat people with utter contempt.
When you move their football club to another town.
When you promise them you are building a new stadium.
When you promise them you are buying land for the new stadium in theee weeks.
When you take legal action that might help a different business but completely hurts CCFC.
Then when you run the club in such a way that it sits bottom of division 3.
When this all happens and some fans vent their anger, you then arrogantly blame those fans for.....

Losing the club matches
Putting off investors and putting off potential new staff.

That toxic leadership approach just fuels the situation and provokes more anger.

SISU have annoyed all of us. They have annoyed around 40,000-60,000 Coventry city fans.

Now in all walks of life in a pool of 40,000-60,000 people. Everyone reacts very differently to someone upsetting you.

I don't agree with flares and I don't agree with pitch invasions. However am I surprised it is happening?
Not in the slightest.
To be honest I am surprised it took this long.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I dont agree with whats gone on but Sisu wont be paying fines but CCFC? Fook sake Sisu own CCFC its their baby and its their fault we find ourselves in. No more apologists please, they own us they take the profits from us as they please, they refuse to listen to offers for the club but the furry gentle little kittens as Sisu are immune to it are they?
Jesus wept Sisu and CCFC are one or are they stealing their interest charges and any other money they make like Ryton?
I really do worry sometimes about peoples logic.:banghead:
Dont worry we are bottom of the 3rd division but its our fault...........:emoji_see_no_evil:

Do you really think SISU are going to pay the fines and get fined or CCFC?

It is worrying people think fines damage SISU and not CCFC. By all means drive to SISU HQ and actually damage them, smash their office up etc. That's damaging SISU, CCFC being fined isn't damaging anybody but CCFC.

dongonzalos

SISU won't personally pay fines they will make CCFC as a business pay it.
It just speeds up the inevitable spiral to the bottom for CCFC that SISU seems to prefer it happening over several years.
What happens at the bottom is the worrying bit

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
SISU won't personally pay fines they will make CCFC as a business pay it.
It just speeds up the inevitable spiral to the bottom for CCFC that SISU seems to preferto happen over several years.
What happens at the bottom is the worrying bit

Why would they make CCFC pay it? It will CCFC being fined, it won't be SISU.

The fine will be addressed to CCFC, the points deduction will be CCFC's.

pastythegreat

Highlighting our plight on Gillette soccer Saturday. So it's done the job. Success!
Points deduction followed by certain relegation!!?? And add ANOTHER group of fans to Sheff Utd and Bolton that think we're all cunts now and have zero sympathy for our cause!!!
Great fucking success you fucking moron! Suppose you don't care though! Suppose your NOPM so haven't a clue what's happening inside the stadium when we're passing off other supporters

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

christonabike

I break the windows at Sisu HQ. Who pays for it ant the end of the day? Companies like CCFC who are in their great stewardship. They are as one but you cant see that.

Users who are viewing this thread