if Doncaster can do it.... (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

If you mean sign a host of experienced Premiership players, I think because they have Willie "dodgy geezer" McKay, and we have SISU.

skyblueinBaku

Because 'doing a Doncaster' might help the team on the field, and SISU aren't interested in that. If they could see a way to make a quick buck out of it, they would do it.

Disorganised1

Because SISU are thinking long term and looking to put the club on a business footing ?

Grendel

i don't think your being fair or realistic, how are we expected to compete with the financial muscle of doncaster?

Doncaster have no money. The players they are getting are costing very little in wages and they get a cut on any sell-on fee by the providing club. That said it is an arrangement I would not want. It will not work. We are doing a Doncaster we are getting relegated with them.

The soothsayer

Doncaster have no money. The players they are getting are costing very little in wages and they get a cut on any sell-on fee by the providing club. That said it is an arrangement I would not want. It will not work. We are doing a Doncaster we are getting relegated with them.

sounds like you were a fly on the wall at our last board meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread