if fisher (1 Viewer)

percy

came out and was totally honest and said that if we keep starving the club then players would have to leave. would you go to sixfields and support the team???

covkid69

nope i'd go to sixfields and set fire to fishers car with that fat twat sitting in it.......obviously i'd make sure his dog was safe first...animal lover but a fisher hater :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Definitely not Percy. The club being moved out of the city it came from is far more important than that.

Skyblueloyal

No chance and I bet that will be what 99% of the responses to this.

l327tgc

yes i would because at the end of the day its the club i support and not the regime.also if the football league had said no the groundshare then ccfc would be gone and no more saturdays/wednesdays at the ricoh and then who is the blame.have a closer look at yourself!!!!

percy

yes i would because at the end of the day its the club i support and not the regime.also if the football league had said no the groundshare then ccfc would be gone and no more saturdays/wednesdays at the ricoh and then who is the blame.have a closer look at yourself!!!!

just tried it and im even uglier close up.:(

skybluelee

Oh good god.

chiefdave

wouldn't make a difference to me, in fact it would just expose another Fisher lie. at the forums when he was asked about the drop in income due to lower crowds at NTFC he assured everyone it wasn't a problem as SISU would be covering it.

italiahorse

came out and was totally honest and said that if we keep starving the club then players would have to leave. would you go to sixfields and support the team???

I would sooner support a team of juniors in non league playing in Coventry than support Premier League team playing in Northampton.
You people just don't get it.

Sky Blue Harry H

Fisher will spin it either way. He'll just sell who he wants, when he wants. We'll all be a bit clearer over the next few weeks re:players. Hope we can keep this squad together, but not holding my breath...

Danceswithhorses

Coventry must play in Coventry.
Frankly, any excuse for us not playing in Coventry is not, and never will be acceptable or valid.

blueflint

i think its you who need to look closer as we would be back at ricoh and still playing because there would not have been any other choice.SISU want to sell the club at a profit not close it with a loss thats why the ricoh is so important to them

RegTheDonk

No, because he's a liar.

Anyway, on the radio last monday he said SISU will fund the team for 3 years, so there's no need for players to leave.

Unless he was, ahm, lying.

dadgad

Not a hope in hell, fisher's a complete wanker.
Any suggestion that fans can bury their principles to suit his agenda just makes him even more despicable.

Tank Top

The more successful we are, the more resolute we need to be, we don't need to be sending mixed messages to Tim fisher..the Cod father, I was under the impression that this boycote was about being exiled to Northampton, and not how well we are playing there.

Users who are viewing this thread