if it was a level playing field (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

we have four/five teams to worry about:

Wolves, Sheff Utd, Brentford and Bradford/Bristol

so if our off field problems get sorted :facepalm::pointlaugh:.....

we should be top 6 :thinking about: :facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

Have you been drinking again buddy ;)

RoboCCFC90

Optimism is good I just don't think we will have much to cheer although should we get anything this year, the JPT Area final against Wolves would be nice :)

sylus

what with our team of kids,more like worry about every team..we will do well to avoid relegation.

stupot07

Peterborough will have a good season, they have the right kind of players for this league. Brentfords wage bill was £5m last season so they will also be having to trim theirsquad.

FRY-CCFC

what with our team of kids,more like worry about every team..we will do well to avoid relegation.

People keep saying team of kids but...

Murphy

Christie admittidly we have no cb's at the minute so we will sign some. Adams

Barton thomas
Baker fleck moussa
Clarke
Not really a team of kids and don't try and class christie or adams as youth players because they were two of our best players last year and they have been playing at senior level for a while now. So fuck off

UNCLE MONTY

Four weeks to the start of the season and we are still under a transfer embargo, probably for another 2 weeks. We don't know where we will be playing our home games and our squad is paper thin and desperately lacking goals. New season same old shit I fear.

sky blue john

The back four will need time to gel and develop an understanding.
No centre backs mean we are fucked even for the blind optimist !!!

SkyblueBazza

For top six places I think along with Peterboro' -MK Dons, Tranmere, Walsall, Stevenage, Crwley, Notts Cty & Swindon are going to be in the mix again... So perhaps you are being somewhat over optimistic?
I'm more inclined to think we will be more likely to be worried about Shrewsbury, Rotherham & Carlisle breathing down our necks.

ccfc92

Have you been drinking again buddy ;)

Just a few :$ but my point is, if we were having a normal pre season, like every other team, these are the team's we would be up against for promotion. As it goes, we've got about as much chance of having a competitive side playing at the Ricoh as England winning the world cup :facepalm:

You'll Never Beat McPake

I know we are concerned about the size and average age of our squad but surely the ffp rules are going to impact on the majority of teams in the league bar those just relegated from championship.
I am in two minds as to our ability to compete and even if we get docked points I hope that we can encourage the team to perform. Call it misplaced loyalty if you like but I will not give up my passion for CCFC.

PUSB

Evo1883

not being funny ,we have more than 4 teams to worry about we have 23 , every game will be tough this season ,the league itself looks harder than last season ,we have to hope there are 4 teams worse than us

J

Jack Griffin

We have been fitted up
kamloops-soccer-field.jpg

SkyBlueSwiss

What are you talking about?
We are staring relegation in the face as things stand.
Top 6 indeed!

covmark

What are you talking about?
We are staring relegation in the face as things stand.
Top 6 indeed!
Nothing wrong with a bit of pre season optimism, but having said that I also think it's going to be a struggle, probably not relegation though

Gint11

Oh dear. How on earth can you make that call at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread