if SISU don't sell (1 Viewer)

Sba180

It must be fairly apparent that they won't get the ricoh, they seem to be moving money around and piling up 'debt' totalling £10m per month, are quite possibly the most hated people in the city and now they want to build a new stadium at a cost of lets say another £30M, my question is what exactly is Coventry City FC actually worth and why are they so keen to keep hold of it?? Its either games and threats to get the ricoh on the cheap or Im missing something

SkyBlueMatt

Lol yet ANOTHER thread on the exact same thing that is being discussed in numurous threads...... :whistle:

I think we are all missing something, I personally dont understand why they are holding on either it can only be losing them more money.

Sba180

Ok it might be being discussed but its just a question that's bugging me and i thank you for your sarcasm

SkyBlueMatt

No sarcasm ment, it was my only answer I could give to the question. I cant see how we are worth anything, no owned assets, not even a ground to play in. Unless they are dumping debt from elsewhere into the club and then sending us out on an ice float to die (I have no idea if this is even possible, cant help my suspicious mind).

Tonylinc

Theyb are hanging around like a bad smell for one thing and one thing only. The Ricoh. That's it my friends.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Using the club to offset profits being made by other parts of their operation that's funnelled through their Mayfair head office. They then have to pay less tax meaning more money for investors whilst butfucking the club at the same time, just a thought.

ccfcway

Using the club to offset profits being made by other parts of their operation that's funnelled through their Mayfair head office. They then have to pay less tax meaning more money for investors whilst butfucking the club at the same time, just a thought.

i'm very much of this opinion

Users who are viewing this thread