If SISU leave will we all attend?????? (1 Viewer)

Glen

I for one will and before you say i never go its because SISU are not having my money

AFCCOVENTRY

SISU go there will be parties all over the city.

Street parties with cup cakes and finger sandwiches and some cold fresh lemonade...

Banjo players playing the original Jimmy Hill CCFC song...

Morris dancers being gay...

Drug dealers giving special discounts...

So basically yes i would attend :thinking about:

kg82

I for one will and before you say i never go its because SISU are not having my money

Sorry to be cynical but pretty sure this was the same before SISU were in charge. So saying "we" doesn't quite cut it with me Glen I'm afraid. I'll support my team whatever, through thick and thin and I don't hide behind easy to use excuses.

Ashdown

I can't speak for Glen, but I went to 7 home games before finally deciding enough was enough with these clowns SISU when they made that prick Head of Football, I haven't been since Southampton and will not chuck hard earned cash at these cretins anymore..............£300,000 a year for Ranson plus the huge interest he claimed back on his loans, I wish now I had laid him out when meeting him in a pub before Peterborough away last season.

Gaz

It's a good question though, hopefully when Sisu leave
We will see a large chunk of the support come back.

Look at Sheff Wednesday's att 28,600 in league one.

But the sad truth is that with or without Sisu, we will be lucky to get half that.

Users who are viewing this thread