If something sounds to good to be true.... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

If something sounds too good to be true....

...it probably isn't.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Like being able to build a new stadium, within budget, on time, and with no planning or local objections?

Evo1883

if this is in regards to the malaysians or chinese potential investors then yep,i agree ,heard these things too many times in the past to even contemplate getting excited over it .
im actually a bit like this with PH4 as i have just become that disengaged with CCFC because of SISU and recent events i just think the worst all the time ,I.E we will still be under SISUs control this time next year and we are talking about our upcoming season in league 2 ,gary hoffman ,chinese millionaires blah blah blah .
ITS ALL SO BORING NOW:mad:

Paxman II

Yes the investors appearing from the far east and promising to take us to the promised land, buying the stadium and all the rest of it. Sounds like pie in the sky to me - too good to be true, right?

They have not made any kind of formal bid anyway so I heard tonight on cwr? Like I said in the title don't get your hopes up and craigsba yes that also means Haskell.

mark82

Yes the investors appearing from the far east and promising to take us to the promised land, buying the stadium and all the rest of it. Sounds like pie in the sky to me - too good to be true, right?

They have not made any kind of formal bid anyway so I heard tonight on cwr? Like I said in the title don't get your hopes up and craigsba yes that also means Haskell.

At the moment I can't see anyone other than SISU having control of the club. Hope I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread