If the potential new owners browsed this forum tonight..... (1 Viewer)

dekker

But the fighting that would work is outting SISU, go to the forums and have a debate with them and catch them out, put them on the spot.

Is standing outside a Hilton really fighting?

mate you're being incredibly naive if you think those forums are any more than a pointless talking shop.

fudge. nothing more.

fuckin sisu aint even in control of the club any more in any case so what's the point in talking to them??

we just need to make them as uncomfortable as possible so that they take the best offer on the table and clear the fuck out.

hill83

you'd rather put up a sensible fight then look like a knuckle dragging tramp....frankly i dont care how i come across or what other people think of me when it comes to the actual existence of ccfc....and IF looking like a knuckle dragging tramp is what it takes to get sisu out then so be it.

It won't get rid of them.

Nick

Administrator
mate you're being incredibly naive if you think those forums are any more than a pointless talking shop.

fudge. nothing more.

fuckin sisu aint even in control of the club any more in any case so what's the point in talking to them??

we just need to make them as uncomfortable as possible so that they take the best offer on the table and clear the fuck out.

Not as naive as thinking that a few fans shouting SISU out outside a hotel and knocking on their office door would make them think shit and pack their stuff and go?

At least if somebody could ask a question, live, in front of an audience that would actually show SISU up with facts then it is a start surely and do it in a grown up manner.

Anyone remember the fuss kicked up when somebody tied a balloon to Fisher's car? It was like they had been throwing bags of puppies into the canal.

dekker

Not as naive as thinking that a few fans shouting SISU out outside a hotel and knocking on their office door would make them think shit and pack their stuff and go?

At least if somebody could ask a question, live, in front of an audience that would actually show SISU up with facts then it is a start.

of course it takes more than that...we need to find out where SISU have their money invested...boycott those companies...be a pain in the arse to them....get questions asked at boardroom level....affect their investments elsewhere....get SISU out banners across fam-our landmarks across the world...etc etc etc...it needs to be a co-ordinated campaign....at the moment all that seems to be happening is nothing at all....

lordsummerisle

of course it takes more than that...we need to find out where SISU have their money invested...boycott those companies...be a pain in the arse to them....get questions asked at boardroom level....affect their investments elsewhere....get SISU out banners across fam-our landmarks across the world...etc etc etc...it needs to be a co-ordinated campaign....at the moment all that seems to be happening is nothing at all....

A World-wide campaign?

We got fucking seven in Coventry!

Nick

Administrator
If that is the case then why didn't they go after this?

[video=youtube;grePdFUosFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grePdFUosFY[/video]

Do these big companies really care about a few people stood outside their office? They would more than likely just pay to have security remove them.

The ONLY way to really to get to them is if nobody went to a game, that would be worldwide over the news and go viral.

dekker

A World-wide campaign?

We got fucking seven in Coventry!

i could get photos taken within 24 hours of SISU OUT banners in afghanistan, thailand, africa and south america....sure you could too if your intimations about the armed forces are correct.

but thanks for the usual supportive constructive comment....you're a diamond mate...truly.

Nick

Administrator
And then are photos of sisu out going to make sisu leave? Sisu is probably a branch of something else so even if anything is dented by it, they would just run the business through another name.

hill83

i could get photos taken within 24 hours of SISU OUT banners in afghanistan, thailand, africa and south america....sure you could too if your intimations about the armed forces are correct.

but thanks for the usual supportive constructive comment....you're a diamond mate...truly.

Oh no! Photos in different continents.
Fuck me.

Nick

Administrator
How about if every fan who was going to go to the first home / whatever it is called game choose a conference game to go to instead. Then they would be in the press twice, one for having no fans at city and then for having a huge crowd at a non league game.

Then get that viral online for a start.

dekker

How about if every fan who was going to go to the first home / whatever it is called game choose a conference game to go to instead. Then they would be in the press twice, one for having no fans at city and then for having a huge crowd at a non league game.

Then get that viral online for a start.

not a bad idea....

this is what we need lads...ideas...

hill83

it's about a multi-facted approach.

We could send helium balloons up in the air.
I'll write to Blue Peter. We'll do a cake sale.

The reality is, nobody else except us gives a shit, so going worldwide wouldn't make a difference. And quite clearly, as previous protests have proven, Sisu also don't give a shit.
The only way they are going is if someone else buys them out.

torchomatic

True. Look at when Pompey went back into admin. Loads on here were going "ha, ha, ha", so no one else apart from us lot is going to care. No one.

The reality is, nobody else except us gives a shit, so going worldwide wouldn't make a difference. And quite clearly, as previous protests have proven, Sisu also don't give a shit.
The only way they are going is if someone else buys them out.

Grendel

True. Look at when Pompey went back into admin. Loads on here were going "ha, ha, ha", so no one else apart from us lot is going to care. No one.

Correct. That's why posters behaving like caracature football fans is unhelpful. No one in the football community outside Coventry will care and in fact many inhabitants of Coventry will not care either.

Grendel

What about china?

I bet you'd get china in your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread