iFollow (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

UK card. You may be alright using a VPN if you keep it on the same location. It may have flagged up on my account as I've accessed games from so many different countries.

nah i dont myself, just wondered

Nick

Administrator
The stream stopped working saying was a playback issue, then I relaunched the app and came up with content not available from your destination. So then proceeded to argue with the guy on chat who flat out called me a liar and told me to stop using a VPN, so I've emailed his boss with a transcript of the conversation, and stated I wanted a full refund, waiting to hear back now.

I'm 100% in the right here, so fuck knows what those clowns are going on about.

Ha, I had it where they asked if I was using a VPN so I started talking technical with him and baffled the shit out of him and it started working.

covkid69

I had an issue last night trying to get just audio commentary as it kept telling me I needed to upgrade my account. In Spain at the min but worked ok in The Dominican Republic and Canada. Seems really crap since it changed to ifollow

Marty

I wasn't actually on a VPN, so I just explained what I was doing. He asked where I was watching from, I said do you mean me or the computer I am watching it on and it confused him a bit.

It confuses me lol, please explain.

chiefdave

I don't think they are clamping down on VPNs, think it's just in the script for the people answering the support queries.

When I had a problem I was told it was because I was using a VPN, denied it (I was using one) so they then decided my 40Mbps fibre wasn't fast enough for the stream to work.

Sky Blue Dal

Been trying to purchase a season pass. Each time I give my Credit card details and billing address. As soon as I click "buy now", links me back to account login page. I have tried this twice and have not received no screen confirmation or email confirmation. In my account it does not show I have purchased any subscription.

Anyone know what is happening here??

I made two attempts and hope they don't charge my credit card company twice.

HELPPPPP!

ps... Doing this at work so wondering if it is VPN issue?

Marty

Been trying to purchase a season pass. Each time I give my Credit card details and billing address. As soon as I click "buy now", links me back to account login page. I have tried this twice and have not received no screen confirmation or email confirmation. It my account it does not show I have purchased any subscription.

Anyone know what is happening here??

I made two attempts and hope they don't charge my credit card company twice.

HELPPPPP!

You need to enter your card details on your account, and then go to the match centre to purchase the content you want.

tskezz

Just catching up on this thread as ive been using for the past few weeks with no issues now. BUT I have just read the word commentary!! I didn’t know you were able to get commentary ive just had the crowd noises. Is there a certain setting I need to be using?

chiefdave

Just catching up on this thread as ive been using for the past few weeks with no issues now. BUT I have just read the word commentary!! I didn’t know you were able to get commentary ive just had the crowd noises. Is there a certain setting I need to be using?
Open a second window and use the audio stream which is from CWR. You'll have to mess about with pausing one of the streams to get them in sync but its ok once you've done that.

Have seen on the video playback theres an option that says home or away so I'm assuming at some point commentary will be added.

Marty

You do where I sit. Only problem is the chap providing it seems to have a squad list from about 5 years ago!

Could be worse, I have a lad about 14 with his dad, who go on like they are sitting on MOTD panel.

Marty

I got a reply from them, basically blamed me for using a UK phone abroad, but as a gesture of goodwill they refunded the money back.

chiefdave

I got a reply from them, basically blamed me for using a UK phone abroad, but as a gesture of goodwill they refunded the money back.
Impression I get is they don't have a clue how to fix any problems so shift it on to anything else. Their default seems to be 'you're using a VPN' which shouldn't actually make any difference to if their side of things works or not.

Greggs

How easy is it to setup a VPN? Can you get a decent one for free? I'm on a laptop...

Nick

Administrator
Free ones usually aren't the best as they are quite slow and usually obvious to the other end they are VPNs.

tskezz

Open a second window and use the audio stream which is from CWR. You'll have to mess about with pausing one of the streams to get them in sync but its ok once you've done that.

Have seen on the video playback theres an option that says home or away so I'm assuming at some point commentary will be added.
I'm in!! Bit of a pain to work out where you are at the start. But bang on now nice one

Users who are viewing this thread