I'll be brief... (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Rose's biggest fault is he's 6"4 so you think he's 'going to be good in the air' he looks terrified of having to be involved in aerial battles.

Bet he was gutted when RS told him at ht he was going up top & was going to be the target man!

Terry Gibson's perm

Rose's biggest fault is he's 6"4 so you think he's 'going to be good in the air' he looks terrified of having to be involved in aerial battles.

Bet he was gutted when RS told him at ht he was going up top & was going to be the target man!

It's usual city though square pegs in round holes.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Lol finally see the way I'm thinking ;) all jokes aside. I've missed 1 game all season and I can't remember a worse game and overall how shit we were in the final third

You didn't happen to miss the Bristol rovers game by chance did you? Possibly worst performance I've ever witnessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Like having a centre back playing as a right wing back? Felt very sorry for Willis yesterday, solid defensively, but isn't blessed with much attacking talent.

Having Willis there just made it five at the back so few teams can make wing backs work and we are not one of them.

SkyBlueScottie

Yesterday was a big pile of steaming shite. I saw nothing other than a bunch of players who seemed to didn't really know what they were doing. There was no direction, no leadership, no real understanding of what they were meant to be doing. Beacon and Thomas, too similar, and neither really want a ball hoofed into the air to them. Jones should have been in the hole, Thomas staying up top. Rose should never have been up top. The lad from Burton on loan almost seemed unsure as to whether he was allowed to make a forward run. Do you know what, I would be more confident of staying up had we kept Mowbray.

Dazmataz

I actually thought that the performance against Bolton was decent and that going 4-4-2 worked.

I can't understand Slade's logic behind the 3/5 at the back and the negativity he set the team up with.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

[QUOTE="SkyBlueScottie, post: 1248 I would be more confident of staying up had we kept Mowbray.[/QUOTE]

Oh don't say that , you'll have Cov City 4 life ,going on about I told you so . :emoji_nerd:

christonabike

How I pray for a Liam Daish and an Adebola and a quick little fella like Nuddy for the rest of the season. Knock a few cunts into the crowd and lead from a heart and Nuddy to run at the leagues stoppers and leave them like statues.
Too late I know but that's what our club used to be like. Workman like but someone to finish it like Nuddy or Kevin Gallagher.

sky_blue_up_north

Cant remember a worst performance for a long long time, it was shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread