Ill in bed but the skys still blue (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Down with a serious case of man flu, which is the worst illness by far, (ask any man) and to pass my time I thought I'd write a quick post. Even being as ill as I am, I'm still lying here happy, coventry are in 5th and the messages coming out from our camp are pretty positive. We all know, realistically, without promotion, even if we make the playoffs, westwood is leaving us. I love hearing AB saying he's definitely not leaving in January, as he wants to achieve more this season, and for that we need westwood. Moving on to gunner; he himself has come out saying how he loves playing for the club this year, and what an improvement AB has made. AB says he's asking for way to much money, but believes its his agent rather than the player. Surly this will be resolved soon as both parties want the same thing. Time for agents to F*ck off, i think so!
On another note, the team in general I believe to be doing well, playing with confidence and comradery. For sheffers to give the penalty to king, even though he could of added one to his own tally shows the bond between our players. Finally on to our long awaited LB, O'halloran, the lads ment to be a belting player, my mate philbo (scummy villa fan) always said he expected him to make the first team, if it weren't for his injuries. So hopefully he can put this bad spell behind him and starting playing up to the level, everyone thinks he can; before January and AB buys tierney, and O'halloran never gets a chance. Right that's me done, hope everyone feels as good about city as I do at the moment, as it is truly a wonderful feeling!

Hamil

Users who are viewing this thread