I'm coming up to Cov for a week next Friday........ (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
.............. (the 11th). I'm renting a cottage in Brinklow, so if anyone is that end of Cov and fancies a jar one evening (or lunchtime), lemme know.
(I'll be in the Bulls Head in the village on Sat 12th. Meeting up with some family for lunch.)
You'll know me. Grey beard and shaven head! Quite possibly sitting with a Chihuahua!

Houchens Head

It's got some good recent reviews NW, so I'm happy with that.

Otis

.............. (the 11th). I'm renting a cottage in Brinklow, so if anyone is that end of Cov and fancies a jar one evening (or lunchtime), lemme know.
(I'll be in the Bulls Head in the village on Sat 12th. Meeting up with some family for lunch.)
You'll know me. Grey beard and shaven head! Quite possibly sitting with a Chihuahua!
That's a shame, Houch, I am in the Isle of Wight burgling your house that weekend.

Houchens Head

That's a shame, Houch, I am in the Isle of Wight burgling your house that weekend.
Best of luck with that one Otis! I've got nowt worth burglr, buglr, burrg, nicking!

Otis

are we saying 7pm start Otis?
Yes, I reckon.

7pm meet up.

7.01pm don balaclava's and gloves

7.02pm pick lock and enter property

7.03pm - 7.05pm ransack property avoiding and CCFC memorabilia and Chihuahua shit

7.06pm Post 'sorry, we called but you were out' note through letterbox.

7.07pm exit area and scarper on mountain bikes.

7.09pm meet at nearest McDonald's, remembering to keep on the balaclava's in order to blend in with the locals.

Next day sell all the tat on eBay.

bringbackrattles

Are you going to the Scunthorpe game ?

Houchens Head

Are you going to the Scunthorpe game ?
'Fraid not BBR. It's a "visit family week". Haven't seen a few since last year, my middle daughter being one. I'm seeing her Saturday afternoon. It would be good if you could manage an hour or so through the week sometime so we could maybe meet up for a pint? I'll pm you my mobile if you're interested.

bringbackrattles

'Fraid not BBR. It's a "visit family week". Haven't seen a few since last year, my middle daughter being one. I'm seeing her Saturday afternoon. It would be good if you could manage an hour or so through the week sometime so we could maybe meet up for a pint? I'll pm you my mobile if you're interested.
I'll see how things go this week work wise. I was hoping you'd go to the match so we could have a few beers and then you could watch the City get beat !

NorthernWisdom

So how was the Bull's Head?

Hoping it was a good catch-up with your family!

Houchens Head

So how was the Bull's Head?

Hoping it was a good catch-up with your family!
Bloody closed for "refurbishment"! Ended up having a lunch in the White Lion. 14 of us (including grandkids). Smashing week relaxing. Cracking open fire in the cottage - not a log burner but a full-on open fire! Magic! Will be doing it all again around March but not the same cottage as she has now decided not to allow dogs. Probably look at Kenilworth area.

Users who are viewing this thread