Im Sick Of This (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

I am getting very tired of all the in fighting on these threads we all known the club as been ran badly for the last few seasons.This season they do seem to be trying to get things right on and off the pitch,we might not agree with the way things are happening but the club has no future without some sort of ownership of the ground.no one is going to come in and save us until their is something to buy so for the time being its better the devil you know than not.Lets just get behind the team and support ccfc. Rant over

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

tippex9

Agreed!!!!!!!

Nick

Administrator
Do you mean people disagreeing / debating on a discussion website? How boring would it be if everyone agreed about everything?

tippex9

Constant negativity is hardly constructive debate. If this site was up in May 1987 it would be people bitching about ticket allocation, shitty trains, Oggy flapping at corners, Cyrille being one dimensional and not scoring enough goals, Emerson being overweight, permanently injured and still pulling a wage, parking outside Highfield Road a nightmare, owners of the club only buying rejects.....

Yawn!!!!

Finally on a good run & people look for the negatives

tippex9

Definitely doesn't say 'bitch' 'whine' 'moan' 'pick at' then

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Whilst we may be putting a fine run of form together on the pitch, equally we are facing a live winding up order which means the club could cease to exist in a matter of weeks, we've looked at playing home games some 40 miles away, and we're in our lowest league position for two generations.

I think some folk are justified in occasionally seeing the dark side of our predicament

skybluesteve76

Constant negativity is hardly constructive debate. If this site was up in May 1987 it would be people bitching about ticket allocation, shitty trains, Oggy flapping at corners, Cyrille being one dimensional and not scoring enough goals, Emerson being overweight, permanently injured and still pulling a wage, parking outside Highfield Road a nightmare, owners of the club only buying rejects.....

Yawn!!!!

Finally on a good run & people look for the negatives

Lost our last two games?

Sky Blue Kid

We may all have differing opinions, and bitch about things, but there will always be one common ground...Coventry City FC.;)

tippex9

Some people may have bitchy opinions? Should we ban everybody who says something negative?

The OP or myself never said anything about banning people, that's just you over exaggerating in an attempt to devalue our opinion, something you also insist everyone is permitted to have no matter how extreme.

The last two months on the field has been a chance to put off-field matters that have dragged on for 10 years to be put on the back burner, crowds home & away are up, there's a feel good about the place & then people jump on here personally attacking players, staff & fellow fans.

It's like you just want to be unhappy & the OP just asked for people to be more positive for a change but with comments like 'we've lost our last two' just highlight the point.

Me.... I'm enjoying being a Sky Blues fan, if that makes me an apologist, sympathiser or any other name then so be it. All the moaning and bitching has got you lot no where in 10 years, SISU out campaign barely mustered a ripple because nobody wants to step from behind their keyboard.

Nick

Administrator
The OP or myself never said anything about banning people, that's just you over exaggerating in an attempt to devalue our opinion, something you also insist everyone is permitted to have no matter how extreme.

The last two months on the field has been a chance to put off-field matters that have dragged on for 10 years to be put on the back burner, crowds home & away are up, there's a feel good about the place & then people jump on here personally attacking players, staff & fellow fans.

It's like you just want to be unhappy & the OP just asked for people to be more positive for a change but with comments like 'we've lost our last two' just highlight the point.

Me.... I'm enjoying being a Sky Blues fan, if that makes me an apologist, sympathiser or any other name then so be it. All the moaning and bitching has got you lot no where in 10 years, SISU out campaign barely mustered a ripple because nobody wants to step from behind their keyboard.

So what do you expect to be done about it? I mentioned banning people as a suggestion.

Some people are positive and happy, some people are negative and unhappy and some people just want to go and watch the football and have a good day.

I am not trying to devalue anybodies opinion but what do you suggest we do if people don't like the negativity? You are moaning about people not being constructive and picking which is exactly what the people moaning about it are doing?

Tank Top

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Doesn't Forum mean "A place of debate" there are some on here who throw a wobbler at the sight and sound of the truth,or negativity as they prefer to call it, As far as I can see, we have a nice Balance of views on here, but for the life of me I cannot understand the posters who refuse to see anything amiss with the way the clubs been managed under the ownership of SISU FINANCE..Factophobia it could be named, our club has not moved forward a single step in the last five years, until recently when Mark Robins got them motivated to push on a little, oh yes, there's been plenty to argue about regarding SiSu's interest in our club, Topically, DId they make a serious effort to Keep McGoldrick, did they offer a serious bid, did in fact they make a bid of any Discription,...Food for thought....Or Just another so called Negative comment.

Black6Osprey

Go on any forum for any club in the country and you'll find people being negative. Whether that's not getting in the champions league or not winning the title or sitting mid table in the third tier. If you don't believe anything could be done better then well done you. Most people always see things that should be better or they don't like and pass comment on it and what's wrong with that?

tippex9

Point missed again....

Opinion and debate yes..... Searching for negatives for the sake of being negative and nothing more.... That's the OP point.

Big_Ben

Recognising negatives as part of the overall position, and balancing them against what is positive and also what is realistically possible, is very important as it then gives something to measure progress by.

Concentrating solely on negatives is far more likely to be destructive than constructive.

Mucca Mad Boys

Whilst we may be putting a fine run of form together on the pitch, equally we are facing a live winding up order which means the club could cease to exist in a matter of weeks, we've looked at playing home games some 40 miles away, and we're in our lowest league position for two generations.

I think some folk are justified in occasionally seeing the dark side of our predicament

We haven't looked to leave the RICOH, realistically!

SkyBlueScottie

I am getting very tired of all the in fighting on these threads we all known the club as been ran badly for the last few seasons.This season they do seem to be trying to get things right on and off the pitch,we might not agree with the way things are happening but the club has no future without some sort of ownership of the ground.no one is going to come in and save us until their is something to buy so for the time being its better the devil you know than not.Lets just get behind the team and support ccfc. Rant over

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

you started it.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

We haven't looked to leave the RICOH, realistically!

It's a statement of historical fact the club has looked at other venues for home games. Or doesn't this fall under the auspices of 'realistically'? So what is it then? Brinkmanship? Sabre-rattling?

If the latter, given it's the club many of us have supported for many decades, I think that would still constitute a reason for a 'minor grumble'. What do you think would happen in Liverpool if John Henry and Tom Werner - after a dispute with the council - threatened to move home games from Anfield to Accrington Stanley? There'd be a shell-suited massacre...

Users who are viewing this thread