Injury Update 17/11/2010 (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

imagesCAS8N3QB.jpg
Young winger recovering well after operation

The young Bolton winger Danny Ward is set to return to Coventry City to complete his loan spell which was interrupted by a hernia problem that required surgery to repair.
Coventry City manager Aidy Boothroyd confirmed that he hopes to get Ward back soon.
“We are hoping to get him back soon,” said Boothroyd. “I understand he is doing some straight line running up at Bolton as he recovers.”
Ward was on loan for a three month period before he had to return to Bolton for the operation. His loan period is set to expire in December.

Clive Platt

Coventry City manager Aidy Boothroyd is confident that his big striker Clive Platt will be fit for Saturday's clash against Burnley at The Ricoh.
Coventry City have slipped from fourth to eleventh place in the Championship following three defeats on the trot, while Burnley have risen to sixth, but have not yet won on their travels so far this season.
Platt missed last Saturday's defeat at Selhurst Park with a calf strain, but Boothroyd explained that he hopes to have his target man back sayings, “Clive’s OK,"
"I just left him out of the Palace game as a precaution because he said he still felt it a bit on Friday and we didn’t want to risk making it any worse.”
Boothroyd gave an update on some other injured players and confirmed that the two full backs Chris Hussey and Stephen O'Halloran are both back in full training and winger David Bell has started training again.
Boothroyd said, “Chris is back and available for selection and Belly is in training again so we will see how he is towards the end of the week. Stephen, on the other hand, is still progressing but not quite there yet.”

pencil.png

smileycov

Facebook User
strange how nobody thought too much about platt joining(me included!) yet we have missed him and i can't wait for him to return!!

fancy us back on track saturday, maybe it will all pull together now Marlon is fitter and sharper

Users who are viewing this thread