Introduction and other animals! (1 Viewer)

Reda'sDigest

Hi fellow Cov fans, finally joined after reading the gossip on here for a few months, having moved down to Dorset for work I was wondering if anybody knows of a supporters group down here? TMSBA!!

Otis

Not heard anyone say they are from down that neck of the woods, but there must be a few for sure.

Oh, and that is so very nearly a really good username you have there.

wingy

Not a group but definitely one "Skyblueindorset", few from Weymouth way as well IIRC
Welcome.

wingy

Oh right. Skyblueindorset lives in Dorset then? I had no idea.

Yes Otis how could you forget, think he quoted you this morning for being down on the missus
IIRC there we're four or five of them
on about getting together down there and maybe a bit of car sharing
About a year ago.
Which proves I love all things Sky Blue as my memory Is shot these days.

Otis

Yes Otis how could you forget, think he quoted you this morning for being down on the missus
IIRC there we're four or five of them
on about getting together down there and maybe a bit of car sharing
About a year ago.
Which proves I love all things Sky Blue as my memory Is shot these days.

I never ever go down on the missus.

To be quite honest with you, I rarely look at the name of the posters, Wangy.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We have an Isle of Wight Supporters Group. Total membership up to the last count ........... er ............. er ............. one!

Reda'sDigest

Cheers for your help people, not sure if that has made me more positive or not, seems like there is one in the IOW, possibly 2 in weymouth, and myself over east dorset, still that's more of a crowd in Dorset than in the RICOH! Dont really know what i was expecting, the local in Christchurch full of city fans may have been too much!

Users who are viewing this thread