Investment on the Horizon? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Captain Dart

Last edited:

hutch1972

Ranson was just a skilled liar - fisher a poor one. You do know about his prozone loans to the club and the whacking interest rates do you?
I know about prozone, and that he sold it but have limited knowledge of loans so any chance of pointing me towards any articles.
Regardless of that I still believe they pulled the rug from under him , leading to his resignation.
I don't suppose we will ever know the whole truth about anything regarding this club over the last 20 years.

Captain Dart

bawtryneal

Fisher got away without being effectively pressed on the new stadium farce during last weeks interview. Their model is clearly a zero funding model so never going to invest their own capital and there won't be a long list of "partners" willing to cosy up with SISU and deliver a new stadium.

There will be nobody on the list never mind a long or short list.

Sick Boy

Unlike the current tosspot RR resigned when he realised they had no intentions of meaningful investment.
With our experience over the last few years regarding sisu I believe what he said about getting ,Andy Carroll, Jordan Henderson and Jack Cork all for the princely sum of around 2 mill.
The man gets an lot of unfair stick imo.

Good to see his demi-God status is still in one piece.

martcov

Tbf didn't he have to put something into the club when he left? Wasn't it something to do with ProZone? I can't remember, but thought I heard something about him having to relinquish ProZone?

hutch1972

Not at all , the fact is RR knew that investment is/was the only way forward , the current buffoon and his bosses really do believe they can make money using their business model.
He will be guilty regarding some issues but he doesn't deserve to be bracketed with the long line of chairman since.

Sick Boy

Not at all , the fact is RR knew that investment is/was the only way forward , the current buffoon and his bosses really do believe they can make money using their business model.
He will be guilty regarding some issues but he doesn't deserve to be bracketed with the long line of chairman since.

He deserves even more criticism. It's bizarre that his decision not to buy the stadium, wasting money on poor signings, loaning a rival club money and bringing Sisu here in the first place are overlooked.

He is responsible for Sisu being here in the first place, ffs.

Sky Blue Kid

Of course your opinion of someone/something is the only one that matters. hutch1972 has his opinion of a man that I too have to a certain extent. You only had to look at him at the Ricoh to see SISU had "Hung him out to dry"

Moff

FFS, this thread was set up by Malaka about possible/potential investment, not for another fucking rowathon.

If you want to argue about Sixfields, Ranson, Break even, who said fucking what etc there are plenty of threads about that, so why not for once keep this on track.

So does anyone have any updates on nay info on potential investment? If not fuck off and argue on another thread.

Sick Boy

Of course your opinion of someone/something is the only one that matters. hutch1972 has his opinion of a man that I too have to a certain extent. You only had to look at him at the Ricoh to see SISU had "Hung him out to dry"

Hahaha...they did nothing of the sort. He got out when the FL indicated they were investigating his loans to Cardiff.

Grendel

FFS, this thread was set up by Malaka about possible/potential investment, not for another fucking rowathon.

If you want to argue about Sixfields, Ranson, Break even, who said fucking what etc there are plenty of threads about that, so why not for once keep this on track.

So does anyone have any updates on nay info on potential investment? If not fuck off and argue on another thread.

Investment is a pipe dream sadly. At least this diversion sees the return of our favourite pantomime Dame Sky Blue John

Captain Dart

Sky Blue Kid

Hahaha...they did nothing of the sort. He got out when the FL indicated they were investigating his loans to Cardiff.
Of course he did Sick Boy....Then why did he...

Ray Ranson has this week stepped down as Coventry City chairman, with the former Southampton chairman Ken Dulieu taking over the role. In a statement published on the club's website Ranson confirmed he will remain a "football consultant" but indicated his skills did not fit the "new phase where the commercial side of the company will need dedicated focus under a new chairman".

dongonzalos

He deserves even more criticism. It's bizarre that his decision not to buy the stadium, wasting money on poor signings, loaning a rival club money and bringing Sisu here in the first place are overlooked.

He is responsible for Sisu being here in the first place, ffs.

Danny fox
Kieran Westwood
Scott dann
Aaron gunnerson
Martin Craine

A request to buy jordan Henderson, jack cork and Andy Carrol rejected.

The concept of buying young talent developing them then selling them on rejected.

You can criticise him for not trying to get a share of ACL but for the signings I am not so sure.

Anyway when he quit he criticised SISU so he is bound to take a bit of flack from some on here.

Last edited:

Moff

Of course he did Sick Boy....Then why did he...

Ray Ranson has this week stepped down as Coventry City chairman, with the former Southampton chairman Ken Dulieu taking over the role. In a statement published on the club's website Ranson confirmed he will remain a "football consultant" but indicated his skills did not fit the "new phase where the commercial side of the company will need dedicated focus under a new chairman".

Danny fox
Kieran Westwood
Scott dann
Aaron gunnerson
Martin Craine

A request to buy jordan Henderson, jack cork and Andy Carrol rejected.

The concept of buying young talent developing them then selling them on rejected.

You can criticise him for not trying to get a share of ACL but forcthe signings I am not so sure.

Anyway when he quit he criticised SISU so he is bound to take a bit of flack from some on here.

Seriously, take your argument to another thread and keep this on topic, and point score elsewhere.

hutch1972

I know, I just couldn't stand the usual arguments being regurgitated again.
And what else can we talk about Moff ?
Another shit performance, Tim Fisher, break even, loan players, selling the youngsters, take overs, the Ricoh ,relegation, they are all regurgitated on every thread every day. I wait for the day that we can talk about other issues , but I fear that is a long way off.
Regarding the investment, I gave up on that after Fishers interviews , basically there isn't any and highly unlikely there will be.

zuni

nick, its a fair point can you please bin posts with no news on investment...tiring watching who has the biggest cock threads, want news not regurjitation

Moff

And what else can we talk about Moff ?
Another shit performance, Tim Fisher, break even, loan players, selling the youngsters, take overs, the Ricoh ,relegation, they are all regurgitated on every thread every day. I wait for the day that we can talk about other issues , but I fear that is a long way off.
Regarding the investment, I gave up on that after Fishers interviews , basically there isn't any and highly unlikely there will be.

The point is Hutch, this thread was meant to be about investment....a bit of hope whether it comes or not.
There are many threads with the normal arguments, point scoring, and finger pointing. Why cant people continue doing the norm on those threads and leave this one alone, and actually stay on topic.
Without hope, my support is over, so I would like the usual squabbling to not diminish the last ember of hope that many of us still might have.

chiefdave

Well was watching MOTD and during the west ham game it was stated that the management had been approached by a major drinks manufacturer for a controlling share in the club and were told by the current management they had no intention of selling
Isn't there a clause in the stadium deal that hits the current owners in the pocket if they sell within a certain timeframe?

hutch1972

The point is Hutch, this thread was meant to be about investment....a bit of hope whether it comes or not.
There are many threads with the normal arguments, point scoring, and finger pointing. Why cant people continue doing the norm on those threads and leave this one alone, and actually stay on topic.
Without hope, my support is over, so I would like the usual squabbling to not diminish the last ember of hope that many of us still might have.
Point taken Moff.
Just shows though how divided all involved parties have left us .
We all have hope though , a little teeny weeny bit , but hope all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread