IOS v Android (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I had this dilemma but stuck with iOS. Do like the look of the Samsung s7 edge though :)

Are there any free apps to get music on android btw? One thing I hate is having to pay for stuff ha, and with Apple you can only get music via paid apps or iTunes

pipkin73

I had this dilemma but stuck with iOS. Do like the look of the Samsung s7 edge though :)

Are there any free apps to get music on android btw? One thing I hate is having to pay for stuff ha, and with Apple you can only get music via paid apps or iTunes

Use YouTube downloader (free), download any music you want from YouTube on your PC, laptop etc.... and transfer the files over to your mobile. Easy and a world of free music.

Pipehitterz

You can use sites like kickass torrents ( via a proxy) or pirate bay , add you can download directly from them to your phone via a Free app called utorrent .
Simples

Users who are viewing this thread