ipad Mini's (1 Viewer)

jon92

Worth the money? An looking for a tablet and thinking iPad / mini are most suitable, as i can then sync it with my iPhone for stuff already brought via iTunes etc

For what they are could get a cheaper one with near enough or slightly better spec and apple probably bring out a new one in next few months

sw88

Chief Commentator!
For what they are could get a cheaper one with near enough or slightly better spec and apple probably bring out a new one in next few months

Did consider the kindle fire HD, which i think is one of the newer ones, but went to PC world today and wasnt keen.

Only other one i liked was Samsung Galaxy but in the larger screen. Only ones i think would be reliable / fast etc. but couldn't sync phone to it

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What do you want to use it for? It won't be too much different from your iPhone :)

I need an alternative to my iPhone as my battery is getting worse by the day cus i use it for everything. Never did replace my laptop!

I need it to do the same as my phone really, minus the making calls part; no one calls me :(

Internet, fb, twitter, iTunes (so can use same music on phone and tablet ideally).

skybluejelly

I would have a look on gumtree seen them go for as little as £150 ( some people are idiots) ignore the adverts that say they have made money from a get rich quick scheme... I was going to get a mini but ended up getting an iPad 3 with sim aswell as wifi for £180 with receipt and 9 months warranty left on it... You don't need a cellular one as you can tether the iPad via your hot spot on your iPhone 4 or above..

ShInnbob

I have an iPad Mini. Only worth it of you have an iphone or older ipad and are moving apps across - otherwise I would go for a Kindle Fire HD, or the Nexus.

Ipad mini is VERY good, but considerably more expensive for not much extra

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I would have a look on gumtree seen them go for as little as £150 ( some people are idiots) ignore the adverts that say they have made money from a get rich quick scheme... I was going to get a mini but ended up getting an iPad 3 with sim aswell as wifi for £180 with receipt and 9 months warranty left on it... You don't need a cellular one as you can tether the iPad via your hot spot on your iPhone 4 or above..

Thanks mate. Ill have a look

blitzer109

If you want itunes you need an iPad, simples

So the next question is which one. If you read comics on your iPad you need the large one, if not the mini will do just fine.

Keep an eye on http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad as you can get what is basically a brand new ipad with full warranty and apple care if you want it at a reasonable discount if you don't want to go down the 2nd hand route

Si80

I've one. Well 2 actually. Love it. All of my stuff is Apple though so it all just syncs with my MacBook, Mac Mini and Apple TV.

My old man has a kindle fire HD. I've not been impressed by it to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread