Iron Man 3 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody else looking forward to this?

I never used to like the Marvel Films but recently got into them and loved the Avengers.

Here's the trailer.

[video=youtube;5EjG-1U3wqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA[/video]

SkyBlueScottie

Agree with above Iron Man 2 didnt touch the 1st but this looks excellent.

Avengers, perhaps I built it up in my head too much but it disappointed slightly, Thor on the other hand is an excellent watch.

kg82

The thing about the iron man films is, they have Robert Downey jnr in - can't go wrong!

Scottie, while I was travelling in Australia a few years ago I was a massive fan of home and away (yeah yeah, I know) and so I decided to take a trip to summer bay. On the beach there was a photoshoot going on, turned out it was Thor (Chris hemsworth)! He played a character called Kim Hyde. Got to talk to him for a bit, nice bloke, told me if I'd come down a couple hours earlier I'd have met the girls (who were pretty damn hot) and Alf Stewart! I was gutted!

Otis

Not sure.

Watched the first one and thought it okay. Nowt special. Haven't seen the second one. I do like my super hero's though and I love Spiderman, which is my favourite. I also quite like Batman and Superman.

Grew up with Spiderman, the Fantastic Four and Batman and captain America.

skybluejelly

Not sure.

Watched the first one and thought it okay. Nowt special. Haven't seen the second one. I do like my super hero's though and I love Spiderman, which is my favourite. I also quite like Batman and Superman.

Grew up with Spiderman, the Fantastic Four and Batman and captain America.

that must have been a hell of a school you went too;)

Otis

It was.

Super Hero High.

We were all forced to wear our underpants on the outside of your trousers though. Not a pretty sight on Mrs. Perkins, the geography teacher who was 62.

kg82

The house used in that was for sale a year or 2 ago... I hope Marvel didn't buy it just to blow it up!

Users who are viewing this thread