Is Maddison a joker? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

I'm sorry but what exactly does he bring to the game apart from acting like a penguin? All he does is try to dive around and look for penalties.

I think we've done well to get money for him.

Grendel

The dive was pathetic. Mcsheffrey was a master at it.

Do the likes of Dongle think his value is increasing? Can't see anyone wanting him - he's been poor.

Pipehitterz

Yes. Been a proper dick since the move. Do not want him here on loan next season, came on today to help do something but looked Shit . Really really Shit

covmark

Never get the mentality of a player who'd rather dive for a pen, than take a chance to score.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Never get the mentality of a player who'd rather dive for a pen, than take a chance to score.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He was never going to score to be fair but his dive was laughable.

Covstu

He is still a quality player but clearly his head and heart are no longer in the club. Looks like the only player that is getting to play championship football next season though!

AFCCOVENTRY

He is still a quality player but clearly his head and heart are no longer in the club. Looks like the only player that is getting to play championship football next season though!

Fleck will as well. He will be off in the summer.

ccfcway

Sadly, I reckon fleck and Maddsion will both be playing in a higher league than us next year

Gazolba

It's funny because before he joined Norwich, hardly anyone said a bad word about him. It was all, "he'll play for England soon", "finest player we have ever produced", "he will easily make it at the top level" etc. etc.

Nick

Administrator
It's funny because before he joined Norwich, hardly anyone said a bad word about him. It was all, "he'll play for England soon", "finest player we have ever produced", "he will easily make it at the top level" etc. etc.
I said he dived a lot

SkyBlueZack

I said I didn't get the fuss when compared to other players at his age and was laughed at. Ridiculous comparisons people told me. Well now they look like they are. He's a fair weather player. Premiership or championship next year opposition teams will not be worried about him.

Greggs

I think we can now safely assume that Nick doesn't like divers!

Johnnythespider

Norwich won away at West Brom today

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

He won't make it as a Premiership footballer at this rate.

There's a fine line between making it or not making it. You can have the skill but if you don't put the work in you'll be overtaken by others.

He seems to have made the mistake of thinking he's made it already and can just sit back now and watch the money roll in. We know he's got the talent he needs to start putting more work in.

Liquid Gold

He pissed me off last week too, always complaining when he didn't get the ball walking around flat footed. If he doesn't give a shit then we should fuck him off now

Covstu

There's a fine line between making it or not making it. You can have the skill but if you don't put the work in you'll be overtaken by others.

He seems to have made the mistake of thinking he's made it already and can just sit back now and watch the money roll in. We know he's got the talent he needs to start putting more work in.
If he is good enough Norwich will always be a stepping stone regardless of what league they are playing in

hill83

image001_3.gif

Sick Boy

Goes to show that you shouldn't listen to the majority on this forum, after all, most said the same about Thorn.

Hobo

No there were doubters people who thought he had promise but who thought Cov fans had over rated him too soon.

oucho

Is there a chance he could come back on loan next season, if TM wants him? Or do the add-ons mean that we'd prefer him to stay at Norwich?

lifeskyblue

Yes he did go down too easy a few times but I did think on a couple of occasions a when he stood on his feet and battled he looked a lot better...even dangerous on one occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ccfctommy

Dont get the Maddison hate for today. I guess Cov fans always have to have their scapegoat. Played well when he came on.

Users who are viewing this thread