Is Silence Golden ? (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Why are you trying to tell me what I think? You clearly haven't got a clue as you can't read basic posts.

So you can't reply about why you said I was defending them by talking about SBITC then, you brought it up? As you can read my mind, you will see I don't think they belong in the same sentence, the same as the JSB volunteers.

I wouldn't say learn to read if you had actually read what had been written, rather than what you imagined had.

you cant even answer yes or no questions ahahahah

learn to read mate. yes or no.

and on lines of learnign to read i have said many times you are a zealot and fearcly pro ccfc. to point you will argue with anyone who says anything about them. you did same years ago when i praised wasps indoor playing dome and you said well jsb have felt tip pens! when pointed out that wasnt quite the same but commendable non the least you tried to paint it as people hating jsb volunteers

Nick

Administrator

and on lines of learnign to read i have said many times you are a zealot and fearcly pro ccfc. to point you will argue with anyone who says anything about them. you did same years ago when i praised wasps indoor playing dome and you said well jsb have felt tip pens! when pointed out that wasnt quite the same but commendable non the least you tried to paint it as people hating jsb volunteers

I can answer Yes or No.

You still haven't explained how me defending the JSB zone for example is defending SISU though? Again, read what I put:

As you can read my mind, you will see I don't think they belong in the same sentence, the same as the JSB volunteers.

I'll quite openly admit to defending things like SBITC and the JSB stuff. I have said that multiple times also.

vow

In fairness, being over zealous can run both ways, covcity4life. I've read your posts on PES!

covcity4life

I can answer Yes or No.

You still haven't explained how me defending the JSB zone for example is defending SISU though? Again, read what I put:

I'll quite openly admit to defending things like SBITC and the JSB stuff. I have said that multiple times also.

for the last time i dont remember bringing up sisu. but if i did its because sisu/ccfc are same in your head. and thus why you continually wum and get into arguments about anything ccfc related. like today where you have spent a whole day arguing yet agreeing with me at the same time.

vow- both pes and fifa can eat a dick nowadays

Nick

Administrator
for the last time i dont remember bringing up sisu. but if i did its because sisu/ccfc are same in your head. and thus why you continually wum and get into arguments about anything ccfc related. like today where you have spent a whole day arguing yet agreeing with me at the same time.

vow- both pes and fifa can eat a dick nowadays

It looks a bit like you just threw out the defending SISU act but haven't really got a clue why.

Can you actually point to where I have said SBITC / JSBS are the same as SISU? As I have made a point of quoting the same thing in my last couple of posts that make it clear they aren't.

Which is exactly why I am saying learn to read.

covcity4life

just read back and it seems all this fuss you are kicking up is about this one line:

you are way too defensive when it comes to ccfc/sisu.

WOW

just to clear up 1 last time anything thats related to ccfc or sisu you jump on and defend. others have said it too. thats why i put a slash between them as it is all the same to you.

blimey i knew you were grasping at straws but fuck me

Nick

Administrator
just read back and it seems all this fuss you are kicking up is about this one line:

you are way too defensive when it comes to ccfc/sisu.

WOW

just to clear up 1 last time anything thats related to ccfc or sisu you jump on and defend. others have said it too. thats why i put a slash between them as it is all the same to you.

blimey i knew you were grasping at straws but fuck me

SISU and CCFC aren't the same to me either. Again, that's been discussed in multiple hundreds of posts. (which you also would have read, but not properly).

Keep trying though, as your mind reading skills aren't really working.

At least people like Peeler like you for it though.

covcity4life

you are way too defensive when it comes to ccfc/sisu..that was the line and this is a perfect example.

sbitc are a related to ccfc even if not funded, its fucking sky blues in the community for crying out loud. thats why you are blindly defending them and not likeing people pointing out how wasps seem to making bigger inroads than sbitc.

even worse you are trying to make out that fans dont care about sbitc just because looking for improvements(and now you will type learn to read i want improvements too!)

i am happy to admit if i have missed stuff they do, i welcome the informaition. but it doesnt change fact that in my circles wasps are making bigger inroads thats all.

Nick

Administrator
you are way too defensive when it comes to ccfc/sisu..that was the line and this is a perfect example.

sbitc are a related to ccfc even if not funded, its fucking sky blues in the community for crying out loud. thats why you are blindly defending them and not likeing people pointing out how wasps seem to making bigger inroads than sbitc.

even worse you are trying to make out that fans dont care about sbitc just because looking for improvements(and now you will type learn to read i want improvements too!)

I have said multiple times I will openly defend SBITC and JSBs. I have no qualms about that.

I haven't said people don't care because they say things can be improved, this is where you are still struggling. You don't read what's typed and your mind reader skills tell you the opposite.

covcity4life

same shit. dont read. blah blah blah

you tried to imply that people only care about putting club down and not recognising what sbitc do. i have given them many compliments and just focussed on what else WE can do to stop wasps taking over. why you would decide to argue instead of helping is just plain odd. its literally been about 6 hours!

you agree with me
i agree with you

why are we arguing? because you keep typing dont read and going on about /sisu from page 2.

just stop

Nick

Administrator
same shit. dont read. blah blah blah

you tried to imply that people only care about putting club down and not recognising what sbitc do. i have given them many compliments and just focussed on what else WE can do to stop wasps taking over. why you would decide to argue instead of helping is just plain odd. its literally been about 6 hours!

you agree with me
i agree with you

why are we arguing? because you keep typing dont read and going on about /sisu from page 2.

just stop

Stop because I'm pointing out your lazy points and crap you keep spouting?

If you read things and didn't keep replying to something that's not there then I wouldn't say it.

covcity4life

Stop because I'm pointing out your lazy points and crap you keep spouting?

If you read things and didn't keep replying to something that's not there then I wouldn't say it.

pot kettle black?

i asked you for yes or no to the actual points to end this saga ages ago and you keep talking about not reading and sisu.

once again i ask you do you agree:

sbitc do good work
some of it could be improved(organisationally,branding)
markering,pr awareness needs to be improved
wasps seem to be making inroads into our community currently
they have more resources and are using it well

agree with those points?

Grendel

It looks a bit like you just threw out the defending SISU act but haven't really got a clue why.

Can you actually point to where I have said SBITC / JSBS are the same as SISU? As I have made a point of quoting the same thing in my last couple of posts that make it clear they aren't.

Which is exactly why I am saying learn to read.

Why are you bothering with the idiot?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Back on the thread I really do hope like most on here that there is at least one more bid please give me some hope . On this point I do hope that those wishing to buy a season ticket on early bird leave it till the last possible moment anything to put pressure on the lot that are our owners.

Greggs

pot kettle black?

i asked you for yes or no to the actual points to end this saga ages ago and you keep talking about not reading and sisu.

once again i ask you do you agree:

sbitc do good work
some of it could be improved(organisationally,branding)
markering,pr awareness needs to be improved
wasps seem to be making inroads into our community currently
they have more resources and are using it well

agree with those points?

You have to be the biggest bitch on this site. Just constant childish sniffling coming from your fingertips.Give it a break 'man'.

Happy_Martian

Not heard a peep this week about possible takeover or takeovers even. So could the Silence be Golden ?

Could be that all the parties involved have gone on holiday at the end of the season and will get back to it in June ?

Sbarcher

Just take your gripes to JR3 and leave us to talk about football!

covcity4life

Back in topic.i truly.hope silence is golden. Feel.good.fsctor around new.owners.alone could.propel the club forward with momentum.in league 2

letsallsingtogether

Expect an exclusive from Les any time now!!
If they are meant to be in private, he will spill the beans just to reck it.
Thing that pisses me off is he never does that with Sisus confidential business involving the club e.g. ground locations etc.

ajsccfc

I'd imagine he's not let on about stadium locations not so much as a respect of privacy but because he hasn't got an imagination vivid enough

clint van damme

if you're not pro CCFC you really shouldn't be on this forum.

covcity4life

Expect an exclusive from Les any time now!!
If they are meant to be in private, he will spill the beans just to reck it.
Thing that pisses me off is he never does that with Sisus confidential business involving the club e.g. ground locations etc.

he just balances out CET lets be honest

Users who are viewing this thread