Its not Garlick gone blonde is it?

Nick

Administrator
129201247536263350.jpg

Captain Dart

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
It isn't Seppala.

Could it be Mark Robin's wife or the partner of the man on the other side of her to Fisher

Suffolk sky blues

I think the lady was the solicitor who was trying to do a ground deal with the fans & club about 3 years ago now going out with Tim fisher allegedly.

trevelfarandwide

Make your own minds up....... Was this Joyful Joy? I don't think so. Hair's different style for a start.
View attachment 7078
If it's Joy, she's had a chemical peel and a facelift. She's had her knackers off finally as well, perhaps it was for the occasion.

Captain Dart

usual-suspects.jpg

Identification not proceeding smoothly.

Johnnythespider

How about this? You can't see her face, but she's wearing black and a bracelet, which is in character. The hair looks right. She's in amongst the VIPs. This is an enlarged crop of a photo on the CT site.
View attachment 7079
The guy holding his nose is I'm reliably informed Ady McStay who is a partner in a firm of architects by all accounts, not sure if that means anything but I'm guessing he's holding his nose because Fisher stinks.

wingy

Is that Leonard Brody behind the guy pinching his nose..
Re the one Gazolba thinks is there, appears to have a right hand on the end of her left arm.
In reality though, who cares?

ceetee

I also was wondering " who cares?"
But then I thought, if there were people of influence there and they saw what a bit of success can do for the club, they might think again about how the club is run

ceetee

But there again they might think that now the club has won a bit of money they might be able to forget about it for another season

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Could be. I thought she was standing in front of a tombstone at first glance until I looked closer. It's the woman behind with here arms up, clapping!

Terry Gibson's perm

The guy holding his nose is I'm reliably informed Ady McStay who is a partner in a firm of architects by all accounts, not sure if that means anything but I'm guessing he's holding his nose because Fisher stinks.

It is McStay I think he may be connected to CBRE

Nick

Administrator
There's some real desperation in this thread , how many are sat there going over footage?

Users who are viewing this thread