Is watching non-league football a viable alternative? (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

I guess the good news is that we won't have to watch him as a pundit and taking all that cash as he would be bored watching it.

Marty

I think what he said is very true. Top flight stands are full of tourists these days. Lower league football is far better, I'd be happy with a top end championship team, cup runs every now and then, with the odd prem outing. I'd be priced out of going if we were back in the prem.

steve82

I think what he said is very true. Top flight stands are full of tourists these days. Lower league football is far better, I'd be happy with a top end championship team, cup runs every now and then, with the odd prem outing. I'd be priced out of going if we were back in the prem.

I have to agree with you and the article... Would I be able to afford to go and take my son if we were a premier league club, I'd struggle to afford a seat in the family zone I bet.
The higher up the league you go the games governed by sky and TV schedules and aimed more to the arm chair fan...
I've been to watch a lot of non league football in previous years and it's still pretty good standard and the refs tent to let the game flow.

Users who are viewing this thread