Israel (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

Because what has become the indigenous population hasn't taken up arms against us & try are so tiny a population that they would be crushed if we chose to do so.
Bit like Israel & the Palestinians really? Or a man with a fly...the fly irritates the man...man swats fly...fly persists - man rolls up newspaper & squashes the fly. If there is a swarm of flies - he resorts to fly-spray...the equivalent of the nuclear option.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
So basically Bazza, you are agreeing with what I say? The UK is a bullying nation? :thinking about:

SkyblueBazza

So basically Bazza, you are agreeing with what I say? The UK is a bullying nation? :thinking about:

Britain was a marauding bullying nation up until weaponry & sheer numbers meant it was no longer feasible.
It's the age old issue that you can't negotiate from a position of weakness too (unless the stronger has a higher priority)

Many still seem deluded that we have major influence over the world...& in some areas (e.g Commonwealth countries) we do - but how we could ever hope to convince Israel to stop bombing Palestine when Hamas continue to provoke them & greater influences are at play (e.g USA Jewish community)
The thing is - if Israel just ignored the Palestinian attacks...Iran, Syria etc would all gain encouragement from that & begin their own provoking/destabilising activities.

Como

Interesting, but you are looking at it back to front.

First you need to consider what Hamas's end game is, then look at what is happening and see how that fits in.

SkyblueBazza

Interesting, but you are looking at it back to front.

First you need to consider what Hamas's end game is, then look at what is happening and see how that fits in.

No - you are looking back to front.
Israel could crush the whole of the middle-east with it's nukes if it so desired. Whether their actions be viewed as unjust or not is irrelevant - THAT is where the power lies

Houchens Head

Fuck off do they!

And why do you say that? Have you actually looked at the geographics of this?
Gibralter: Southern tip of SPAIN and part of Spain
Falkland Islands: A few miles off the East coast of Argentina - just like the Isle of Wight is to the UK!
Just because the UK invaded these places decades ago, and illegally claimed them, doesn't mean they are British! Hypothetically, if the French decided to invade the Isle of Wight and laid claim to it, would the UK stand by and allow it? Of course not! They'd want it back! Much the same as the Malvinas and Gibraltar is to Argentina and Spain! They want them back! Not fucking rocket science is it!

lewys33

Falkland Islands: A few miles off the East coast of Argentina - just like the Isle of Wight is to the UK!
Just because the UK invaded these places decades ago, and illegally claimed them, doesn't mean they are British! Hypothetically, if the French decided to invade the Isle of Wight and laid claim to it, would the UK stand by and allow it? Of course not! They'd want it back! Much the same as the Malvinas and Gibraltar is to Argentina and Spain! They want them back! Not fucking rocket science is it!

Were the Falkland islands not given the vote recently and decided to stay British?

Marty

It's really not the same with the Falklands Islands is it. Isle of Wight is what? 5 miles from the mainland, the Falklands are sitting in the middle of the Atlantic by themselves about 400 miles from the nearest landmass. The 2013 self determination vote of the islanders said they wanted to remain as British (92% turnout, 99.8% wanted to remain as a British territory).

Houchens Head

But they're British immigrants from years ago! Of course they're going to vote to stay British! They booted the Argentinian people out!
(Marty: The Isle of Wight: It was a hypothetical question, not meant to be taken seriously.)

skybluetony176

I've never been to Gaza but I have been to Israel and The West Bank. Even though I had a Jewish guide who was trying to put a shine on everything it's an ugly scenario. The West Bank is a ghetto in the the same way as the ghettos that Jews were forced into during World War II. The Palestinions are fenced in and came in and out through check points and only to go to work, normally for a Jewish owned business. The similarities were startling. What makes Israel feel that they can treat an ethnic group of people in the same way themselves their parents and grandparents were treated in a ways that they were treated by Nazi Germany is beyond me. I've always believed that Gaza is worse than the West Bank, if I'm not wrong it's the most densely populated place in the world so surely it's impossible to bomb and not kill innocent people. Somebody should be facing war crimes.

Last edited:

Grendel

But they're British immigrants from years ago! Of course they're going to vote to stay British! They booted the Argentinian people out!
(Marty: The Isle of Wight: It was a hypothetical question, not meant to be taken seriously.)

There were never any Argentinians on the island. They never to my knowledge have ever owned the island. It had no indegenous population.

skybluetony176

They were British settlers not immigrants HH. There's a big difference.

skybluetony176

There were never any Argentinians on the island. They never to my knowledge have ever owned the island. It had no indegenous population.

I have a vague recollection of watching a documentary on it many years ago and IIRC they did have people living on it but only for a short period of time and then they abandoned it. I think Norway also had a spell on it and I think this predated the Argentine spell.There may also have been other countries who gave it a go.

We are the only nation to have a permanent settlement there.

bigfatronssba

I always find this argument interesting.

The Argentine ancestors were Spanish Conquistadors who raped and murdered the native tribes of South America, before Argentine Colonialists moved in and exploited the large gold reserves of the land.

How can Falkland Islanders who's ancestors are British be evil colonialists, but Argentines who's ancestors were Spanish be ok?

turlykerd

[video=youtube;keS-LDl_ewA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keS-LDl_ewA[/video]

Incredibly powerful.

Great speech...can't really argue with any of it.

i agree

ive just watched obama on tv backing a cease fire and peace process , literally followed by breaking news that the US have just sold billions of dollars worth of weapons to Israel :(:(

and im sick of the site of Benjamin Netanyahu, i dont know about the UK but here he is on every single news broadcast justifying killing thousands of innocent people, but i have yet to see anyone from Hamas or Palestine .

jimmyhillsfanclub

Running total of last few weeks of Israeli terrorism.....

Palestinian deaths

1,030 men, including 671 civilians and 166 militants. 193 status unknown.
219 women
414 children, including 246 boys and 161 girls

Israeli deaths

64 soldiers
2 civilians
1 Thai national in Israel
(Source: OCHA)

Its interesting to note, don't you think, that despite Hamas only having access to very crude basic & often home-made weaponry, they're very accurate.....

Meanwhile, The terror state have the best military hardware money can buy.....yet about 90% of their many many victims are women & children......Clearly State terrorism. Utter utter cunts.

Last edited:

Como

Running total of last few weeks of Israeli terrorism.....

Palestinian deaths

1,030 men, including 671 civilians and 166 militants. 193 status unknown.
219 women
414 children, including 246 boys and 161 girls

Israeli deaths

64 soldiers
2 civilians
1 Thai national in Israel
(Source: OCHA)

Its interesting to note, don't you think, that despite Hamas only having access to very crude basic & often home-made weaponry, they're very accurate.....

Meanwhile, The terror state have the best military hardware money can buy.....yet about 90% of their many many victims are women & children......Clearly State terrorism. Utter utter cunts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/06/w...ing-the-dead-from-the-gaza-conflict.html?_r=0

I have seen those numbers and thought they did not look right, purely from a random distribution perspective.

The above article is quite interesting read.

Hamas have invested significantly in weapons and installations, they have a game plan.

bigfatronssba

Until Hammas terrorism stops, and they cease to hide like cowards amongst women and children then unfortunately this won't end.

I agree that Israel have been to heavy handed and that their targeting of civilians is also wrong. However until Hammas stop then there is always a legitimacy to Israels actions.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Until Hammas terrorism stops, and they cease to hide like cowards amongst women and children then unfortunately this won't end.

I agree that Israel have been to heavy handed and that their targeting of civilians is also wrong. However until Hammas stop then there is always a legitimacy to Israels actions.

There is no legitimacy to bombing babies as they sleep my friend.

One could also present the far stronger argument that until Israel stops its routine invasion, land-grabbing, persecution & mass-murder of the Palestinians, then there is always a legitimacy to Hamas actions....

As I said, one "could" present such an argument......but I won't ...cos I'm going home now. :wave:

trevelfarandwide

When is something going to be done about this murderous blood-thirsty warmongering nation.

They commit war crime after war crime after war crime......and yet "we" do nothing other than arm them to carry on killing babies.

Its some kind of fucked up irony that this Jewish nation commits war crimes that Hitler himself would have baulked at.

Makes me sick.
Hear, hear, mate.

Atrocity after atrocity, and Netenyahu is STILL deflecting this propaganda of war oppression on the Palestinians. Israel has one of the bloodiest records of slaughtering innocents, and yet we're still fed this crap about Zionist Jews being oppressed and persecuted - it's absurd, and intelligence-insulting.

Most GENUINE Jews detest the Zionist occupation of Israel, and condone the actions of Israel in political and moral fronts; yet the West is sympathetic.

My profile signature is a reference to Israeli political, financial oppression/control and bullying, worldwide. More people need to research this area, because these Jews in question were NOT persecuted for a 1000 years, they were kicked out of almost every European country for depravity and unsavoury practices.

And now we face criminal repercussions for 'anti-semitic' behaviour? Really?!
I have a great admiration for the real Jews, they are wise and compassionate, I just find the minority of Zionists very distasteful and underhanded.

Captain Dart

Shrinking%2BMap%2Bof%2BPalestine.png

The policy illustrated.

wingy

Clearly following Trumps logic he will be handing over the keys to the White House to Billy Redwing Tayac and the Piscataway Conoy tribe.

Users who are viewing this thread