it could be worse (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I wonder if the fans have organised a NOPM campaign to help the club get back on its feet?

torchomatic

mattylad

I wonder if the fans have organised a NOPM campaign to help the club get back on its feet?
No unlike us they have got rid of their cretinous owner and can look forward to a brighter future once the club has new owners who hopefully have the fans interests at heart

Noggin

He has a point :)

No he doesn't and he knows it too hence he is trolling, he is cheap point scoring when he knows the situation isn't comparable at all, he knows full well if sisu were gone, we were playing at the ricoh and we were facing a bill we couldn't pay there would be no nopm, in fact the complete opposite, we'd all be trying to get as many people to the ricoh as possible to keep the club going.

torchomatic

Yet, along with SISU you're willing to put our very future on the line. By starving the club of income, you'll help bloody SISU sell our players and play kids.

in fact the complete opposite, we'd all be trying to get as many people to the ricoh as possible to keep the club going.

Noggin

Yet, along with SISU you're willing to put our very future on the line. By starving the club of income, you'll help bloody SISU sell our players and play kids.

The arguments against NOPM are fair, if it doesn't work then it makes things worse no question, if it does work it potentially saves the club, people have to chose which is best for themselves and which they think is most likely best for the club and go with that. Since sisus plan (if true) likely takes us to the conference starving them out seems worth the risk imo.

But the arguments for and against nopm are irrelevant to your comment, you know full well that were we in hearts situation nopm wouldn't exist. So you are cheap point scoring and trolling.

wingy

Hearts are starting next season on -15 points and their players are having to take up to 60% pay cuts just to help the club survive

Hmmmm looks like an Owner that recognises when its finally beaten ,after years of appalling management and makes the Pragmatic decision to step away .

SkyBlueSwiss

We're now likely to start on - 15 points and we're reducing the wage bill by 50%

But I bet none of our players are willing to take a wage cut. The 50% reduction will be through getting rid of players and bringing in youth and low-grade players.
I mean - can you see Bell taking a 50% cut in wages?

Sky Blue Harry H

Come on mate, you think that won't happen, anyway?:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread