It took CCFC 5 days to get in contact about academy (1 Viewer)

CCFCDan87

5 days before any communication good to see SISU having the academy best interests.they don't give a hoot about this club and people wonder why ACL don't like doing business with them

edgy

Appleton is in charge now & unfortunately he has more pressing issues to deal with.

Would you rather he got through his admin report or ensure the academy had 3g to play on instead of grass?

CCFCDan87

Appleton is in charge now & unfortunately he has more pressing issues to deal with.

Would you rather he got through his admin report or ensure the academy had 3g to play on instead of grass?

Come on. How long does it take to pick up the phone and ask what the situation is. Poor excuse IMO. The academy is the future of this club. We've currently got 4 first timers from it, very important

edgy

Its not just a phone call though. Its a new lease agreement. These things take time to arrange and complete. I agree its not ideal, but there are more pressing issues.

Elliot is hounding Appleton to complete the report. Maybe to the detriment to other issues.

CCFCDan87

Its not just a phone call though. Its a new lease agreement. These things take time to arrange and complete. I agree its not ideal, but there are more pressing issues.

Elliot is hounding Appleton to complete the report. Maybe to the detriment to other issues.

I don't see where your coming from here. All it takes is a phone call to say 'currently busy with the admin issues, is ok to arrange a meeting next week' 15 second call. Sorted. It's called decency.

DazzleTommyDazzle

I thought that Appleton was the administrator for CCFC Ltd which we were told by TF had no assets (except the lease with ACL).

I really wouldn't get so upset about JE "hounding" Appleton "maybe to the detriment of other issues" (nice neutral words, by the way) - I think you'll find that it's part of an administrator's standard day job to deal with "expressions of interest". I think he'll cope.

covboy1987

I don't see where your coming from here. All it takes is a phone call to say 'currently busy with the admin issues, is ok to arrange a meeting next week' 15 second call. Sorted. It's called decency.

Totally agree with Dan87 all it takes is a simple phone call at worst and this follows on with other examples of late

I have said it before recently that these people do not seem interested, are arrogant and full of their own importance, there are other examples of their utter contempt to go along with the academy example.
Leaving the decision on the Doncaster game 24 hours before kick not only peed off our own fans and players but the fan's players and officials of Doncaster. On the Doncaster board, the fans were rightly in uproar as keeping people waiting for any type of decision made the club look stupid
Putting part of the club into admin at the very last minute -although a business tactic it will just turn out to be another stalling tactic
Appealed against the 10 point deduction in the last possible hour after the damage had been done (losing to Walsall maybe if the players thought we had a chance they may have performed better )
Not interested in selling match tickets and are basically not explaining there actions
This academy example is just another one to add to the pile.

Delboycov

"Hounding"? That's quite a strong word.."Been in contact" is all I've read. What evidence have you got to suggest there's been any 'hounding'?

mattylad

There is no way the club would respond without having its legal team check the legal stand point and wording of any response. This will be where the delay has been.

CCFCSteve

I'd hope that more than Paul Appleton working on this. There will be a few so they should be able to deal more than one matter at a time !!!

TheRoyalScam

Appleton said that CCFC (Holdings) have always dealt with the Higgs Centre, and he had no problem with them continuing to do so.

Now it appears that the lease was with CCFC Ltd (in administration).

So where does Appleton get his facts?

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.....Arvo/SBSL/Otium/CCFC Ltd/CCFC (Holdings).....and just where are the two Golden Shares???

J

Jack Griffin

Appleton said that CCFC (Holdings) have always dealt with the Higgs Centre, and he had no problem with them continuing to do so.

Now it appears that the lease was with CCFC Ltd (in administration).

So where does Appleton get his facts?

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.....Arvo/SBSL/Otium/CCFC Ltd/CCFC (Holdings).....and just where are the two Golden Shares???

Two companies, one big lie?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just a thought but we keep hearing that CCFC Ltd has the debt but CCFCH pays it ................ does that mean that CCFC Ltd does not have a bank account at all ? and hasnt for some time?

If that is the case it seems unusual .............. it doesnt in my mind prove that because CCFCH pays the bills the footballing business is that companies...... the contracts with suppliers eg the academy were with CCFC Ltd....... doesnt mater who in the group actually pays. I am sure this is part of the scene setting that has gone on though to say CCFC Ltd is just a shell

Users who are viewing this thread