It's official (1 Viewer)

ecky

Coventry have the joint worse defensive record along with Fulham in all the leagues, i find that amazing since Elvis was a defender?

Grendel

i get your point:facepalm:

He signed for us very young and played in a poor defence. His record afterwards suggests he was pretty good.

Hobo

Coventry have the joint worse defensive record along with Fulham in all the leagues, i find that amazing since Elvis was a defender?

Ah the old four at the back and the keeper are the only ones responsible for goals conceded theory.

Rusty Trombone

He signed for us very young and played in a poor defence. His record afterwards suggests he was pretty good.

Shouldn't it be easier to look good if there are poor players around you. I look a half decent player when playing against 5 year olds (and unlike them I don't cry when on the receiving end of a hard but fair challenge). I like him so far as a manager but he was shocking when he played for us.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Crewe, Notts Country, Tranmere and Gillingham all have conceded more goals than us in our league?

Hobo

How do you explain the fact that in League 1 only 5 teams have lost fewer matches than us and 1 team has lost the same amount of games.

When all the elements are put together the points we are gaining are outstripping the points we are losing.

Users who are viewing this thread