It's started already... (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

I see it doesn't give a reason for the rescheduling..subtle.

The Reverend Skyblue

I fecking hate when the SISU scum refer to Coventry City as "our club"

The only losers in the long term will be these cockney hedgefund inbreds, keep the faith and stick together and they will go in the end. SISU's name in the financial world is shite now after all these goings on, and when their investors finally decide to withdraw their support they will be up shit creek.
somehow we must find their investors, some insider dealings are needed in the financial markets, everyone can be duped into letting out the odd secret

Anyway once a phoenix club is up and running and going through the leagues SISU will crap them selves, "build and they won't come" SISU and you will never get the numbers in the Ikea built stadium that you forecast. This city beat the worst madman despot the world has ever seen in the 1940's , so seeing off SISU will be a breeze if we stick together and starve them out, or start a new club that represents the real City of Coventry, based at the Ricoh

I can't wait to see that smug twat Fishers face when the bailiffs arrive to repossess his home, after he's lost everything in this mad as fuck scheme of his and Joy's, as I am sure someone has said he has invested in this himself as a director of Otium.
He thinks he's a clever boy, but the fat gormless retard will get his comeupence one day ,that I am sure

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread