It's time... (1 Viewer)

Bruce the Boot

It s time Sisu stopped all the posturing and put their money where their mouth is. Bring on the new ground , lets sort the academy, Lets show all the people, organisations that Sisu Capital were nt bluffing when they released artist impressions of the new ground , and set up a fans committee, Where is Sandra Garlick these days ? Come on Sisu show us all up .

Kingokings204

Look, we all know there is no new stadium. It would of been built by now if there was.

We all also know a new stadium would solve a lot of issues but it isn't plausible as it stands. There is no money and no space and no will.

The best we can hope for is a rental deal in 2 years time. If we don't get that then it's anyone's guess. It doesn't look good either way.

Unfortunately it's out of the fans hands and we bow to wasps to see if they want to keep us or not. My opinion is they want us to stay but on an increased rental deal both in terms of years and money.

runner

Never going to happen, but admire your sentiment ... they have no morales, no business code ... so they won't ever keep their side of any bargain.

skyblue1991

It s time Sisu stopped all the posturing and put their money where their mouth is. Bring on the new ground , lets sort the academy, Lets show all the people, organisations that Sisu Capital were nt bluffing when they released artist impressions of the new ground , and set up a fans committee, Where is Sandra Garlick these days ? Come on Sisu show us all up .
Bruce, only if the Price is Right.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
There is, imo, no will, finance, site or plan for a new ground and academy site

Wasps wont want to be the ones to kick CCFC out so will roll the rent arrangements forward a year at a time I think. So long as they are not making losses on the deal they will run with it in the hope that something changes at CCFC in the future.

The CCFC arrangement doesn't add much to either top or bottom line for Wasps and the key is not making losses on the deal. So long as that is the case we are not a great concern to Wasps, they can hide behind "drop the legals" and appear to many to be "reasonable"

Otis

Look, we all know there is no new stadium. It would of been built by now if there was.

We all also know a new stadium would solve a lot of issues but it isn't plausible as it stands. There is no money and no space and no will.

The best we can hope for is a rental deal in 2 years time. If we don't get that then it's anyone's guess. It doesn't look good either way.

Unfortunately it's out of the fans hands and we bow to wasps to see if they want to keep us or not. My opinion is they want us to stay but on an increased rental deal both in terms of years and money.
Yep, that's where I am too.

CCFC88

I think this is the post that they will listen to, good times are coming! Great work Bruce

Otis

Wasps wont want to be the ones to kick CCFC out so will roll the rent arrangements forward a year at a time I think. So long as they are not making losses on the deal they will run with it in the hope that something changes at CCFC in the future.

The CCFC arrangement doesn't add much to either top or bottom line for Wasps and the key is not making losses on the deal. So long as that is the case we are not a great concern to Wasps, they can hide behind "drop the legals" and appear to many to be "reasonable"
Yep, totally agree.

There is places to build but council won't allow best excuse housing sisu council need to sort it out the club is part of Coventrys culture so if they do turn back on the club won't bode well for city of culture bid

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bruce the Boot

There is places to build but council won't allow best excuse housing sisu council need to sort it out the club is part of Coventrys culture so if they do turn back on the club won't bode well for city of culture bid

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Where is the Refusal for planning from the council ?

Liquid Gold

Round and round we go. Saying and doing the same things but expecting different results is a symptom of madness.

Martin84

We will playing over coundon park soon if we're lucky, no assets, club falling out with everyone. Who would want to make business with a football club that drags their feet, moans about everything. We are a backwards thinking club. No one would touch us with a barge pole. What football club does not have their own stadium, training ground, academy, do we even own the club shop? Our ticket office is at a rugby ground Ffs, and all we can hope for is a new rental at either of the rugby stadiums. Joke of a club, ran by jokers. This is not the city I followed when I was a kid.

dongonzalos

With the announcement that the butts development will not include CCFC

Then if this on 03rd June wasn't a bluff

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-chairman-tim-fisher-11422382

With only two years left on the current Ricoh deal and SISU have no intention of dropping legal action, then this is definitely the time to buy some land and start developing.

I imagine Wasps will just want the going rate for renting a stadium like the Ricoh long term. I also imagine it will be a sliding scale rent.
I imagine they will make a fair and reasonable negotiation. I also imagine their business model will work without us in it, but would work better with us in.

However unlike when we negotiated with ACL they will not be bending over backwards trying all sort of offers and incentives to get us back or keep us in.

I think SISU will have exhausted all legal action by the two years.

So for me two years is the pivotal time. I think building a new stadium is a bluff and I think we will have much of a muchness then. A club that is limited to top ten division 3 as it has to self finance.

I think after two years of establishing themselves, Wasps won't be overly concerned if people potray them as kicking the club out. They will say there is a very good rent deal on the table however, the club are walking out, not getting thrown out.

D

Deleted member 2477

The inly way this club will go anywhere is new owners.

Get sisu out before the club doesnt exist anymore

jimmyhillsfanclub

For all those like me that simply cannot be arsed to do or read the same old arguments yet again.......

Have a bit of classic angry Lou Reed for a rainy Thursday.......

....listen up folks.....There is NO time....Lou knew...Lou knew.

Bruce the Boot

For all those like me that simply cannot be arsed to do or read the same old arguments yet again.......

Have a bit of classic angry Lou Reed for a rainy Thursday.......

....listen up folks.....There is NO time....Lou knew...Lou knew.

Lets give up them , stop talking about things and Let Sisu do what the hell they like with our club .

Hobo

They have got the mouth but haven't got the money. But you are right, it is what they need to do.

Ashdown

And if they don't drop the legals and it inevitably gets nasty then I fear they may throw CCFC out on their arse. The only thing that may prevent that is an increase in rental { so we are moving back to square one, only with new landlords } and also ironically the spend from CCFC footfall within the concourses on our matchdays.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Lets give up them , stop talking about things and Let Sisu do what the hell they like with our club .

Or you could just accept that club is owned & run by cunts.....we've been financially moribund for 15 years & for the last 5 or 6 of them, no amount of pointless internet arguments has changed diddly fucking squat.....

Go & enjoy a day at the football......or don't.......but I cannot be arsed to repeat myself to death over stupid ideas like NOPM again.....

to paraphrase Renton from Trainspotting......
It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the internet chat in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Now listen to Lou.

SkyblueBri

Everyone keeps saying 2 years left of rental agreement. So is that end of 2017/18 season? I don't know why but I thought it was finished in 2017?

christonabike

With less than 2 years to go rather than let Sisu run the clock down cant the fans as a collective raise this with the media and force Sisu`s hand. Wasps will openly say they are willing to talk and we need to give our owners no choice but to get something done or we can ramp up the pressure. Its up to us to do something now before its too late. Our future depends on it and now is the time to press them.
Sisu have no intentions at the moment as thats their weird sense of doing business but as we know their is no alternative. A "Save our City" campaign needs to prioritise our playing future not to let Sisu run the rental agreement down plus the shorter time left the more Wasps will try to charge which will affect any investors in the future coming along.

Nick

Administrator
With less than 2 years to go rather than let Sisu run the clock down cant the fans as a collective raise this with the media and force Sisu`s hand. Wasps will openly say they are willing to talk and we need to give our owners no choice but to get something done or we can ramp up the pressure. Its up to us to do something now before its too late. Our future depends on it and now is the time to press them.
Sisu have no intentions at the moment as thats their weird sense of doing business but as we know their is no alternative. A "Save our City" campaign needs to prioritise our playing future not to let Sisu run the rental agreement down plus the shorter time left the more Wasps will try to charge which will affect any investors in the future coming along.

Meanwhile, nobody asks Wasps what Legal Noise it is they speak of and they just keep rolling that line out...

It is Wasps refusing to talk about the Ricoh isn't it? It isn't the club running it down.

Thing is, Wasps will just say "nah mate, its all SISU" which means people go batshit mental about Joy Seppalla and Tim Fisher while the Wasps bloke is sat there pissing himself laughing.

Bob Latchford

Chortle , let the chomps commence .

christonabike

Nick its Sisu who have no ground to play in. Wasps rightly or wrongly do not have to do fuck all as they have bought their ground, are investing in an academy and pushing their business model forward. If Sisu push for a deal and Wasps simply do not want to know then fair enough we can highlight it and let everyone know what they are doing but it needs to be done asap.

Nick

Administrator
Nick its Sisu who have no ground to play in. Wasps rightly or wrongly do not have to do fuck all as they have bought their ground, are investing in an academy and pushing their business model forward. If Sisu push for a deal and Wasps simply do not want to know then fair enough we can highlight it and let everyone know what they are doing but it needs to be done asap.

Didn't both sides say they were happy with how it was progressing and then Wasps stopped the talks?

Users who are viewing this thread