It's worse than you can inagine (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

Jesus. Nobody said that did they? They are just using a bit of logic.

Maybe Mowbray didnt think he was worth it?
That was a sarcastic reply to busters post, bloody hell it used to,be nice and friendly on here, what's happened
Everyone jumping down each other's throats,

torchomatic

Isn't it amazing what rumours individual's can create when they have an agenda/opinion to push. Look at his tweets, quite clear to see what camp he sits in.

Osullivan18

Having read through the tweets, he says TM said it to him at the Nuneaton game. I couldn't see the tweets that were posted above so if that is what they said then apologies. Still think it's not in the context it's claimed it was in, don't think he is lying, just hearing what he wants to maybe.

Nick

Administrator
Having read through the tweets, he says TM said it to him at the Nuneaton game. I couldn't see the tweets that were posted above so if that is what they said then apologies. Still think it's not in the context it's claimed it was in, don't think he is lying, just hearing what he wants to maybe.

Yes, he said TM said it to him at Nuneaton...Then it changed to him overhearing it while Mowbray was talking to somebody else.

Pipehitterz

Yes, he said TM said it to him at Nuneaton...Then it changed to him overhearing it while Mowbray was talking to somebody else.
lol the guy is a joke,
either stick with your bullshit, or dont make it up

whatever he said he heard was probably not what he's said on twitter, and its probably heard through beer fogging

the only thing anyone on the playing staff has said to me is 'FUCK YOU' during a game at sixfields

Hobo

Spoke to him at the golf club the other week, he's gutted, he wanted to come back,but not for what we wanted to pay him, can't blame him, said clubs a mess ( like we don't already know )

The thing is everyone knows the club is in a mess. Most clubs at this level are or at least precariously close to it.

Now with Baker, yes Mowbray might have wanted him, but has to pay him out of a limited budget. So Mowbray, as with all signings has to say that is how much I am prepared to pay you within our set up.

Portsmouth might be prepared to pay him more, because they see him being more impactive at that level and more of a key player for them. It doesn't mean their budget is bigger, just they are prepared to spend more of their budget on him.

Whether Mowbray has been misquoted or not...anyone with any sense knows we need a bit of luck, a few favours and a few of our own to come good and so on. The margins for error are slim. That is what it is like in the third tier and always has been.

hill83

Look at his tweets

giphy.gif

eastwoodsdustman

lol the guy is a joke,
either stick with your bullshit, or dont make it up

whatever he said he heard was probably not what he's said on twitter, and its probably heard through beer fogging

the only thing anyone on the playing staff has said to me is 'FUCK YOU' during a game at sixfields

Good old Carl Baker Eh!:)

Users who are viewing this thread