Iyseden Christie (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Still plying his trade with Bedworth United at age 40. Looking at his career, he's certainly been a well-traveled player after leaving CCFC. Anyone remember him?
Iyseden-Christie.jpg

Last edited:

skybluedan

Known him since we were in the same allesley aces team , a nice guy and was good man

skybluedan

Still think he has the record for fastest league hat trick as well

Terry Gibson's perm

Played against him when he was about 14 or 15 in a game at Folly Lane and he was battering big men and scored at least a couple.

ajsccfc

Based on what people who knew them would tell me, I was convinced that by 2000 we'd have a hot-shot strikeforce of him and Chukki Eribenne.

Moff

Big Ron, rated him, and compared him to Steve Bull, but it never quite worked out. I remember him as a big strong centre forward, but eventually he had to leave us to get game time.

Moff

Yeah, I thought he was our great hope too.

Wonder if his career would have been helped coming through the ranks when we were at our current level?

If he came through now he would have done far better with us. Exactly what we could do with, young, determined, strong and quick. I wonder if he has any younger relatives who play!

trevelfarandwide

A blast from the past, haha, he used to live in Hillfields if I recall correctly? I remember catching a bus and seeing him down by the city farm, waved at him/gave the thumbs up and he did the same. Seemed a decent lad, even at 18 or 19.

Think I saw his one and only appearance for us, but my memory fails at who it was against...seemed taller than I thought, very quick as well and had a hammer in his left foot. Good body balance too, he didn't get shrugged off the ball much. Might have been a reserve game, actually...ah well.

I Salute thee, Mr Christie, at least I'm not as old as you pal. :)

Terry Gibson's perm

I used to see him waiting for a lift near the Hollybush when he played for Mansfield

Users who are viewing this thread