Jack Cork to Extend Loan? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully it is open for him to stay until the end of the season with us. I hope he impresses and settles in and then will stay until the end of the season when hopefully we will be chasing promotion.

I don't think we can get him for good as I read the other day about Chelsea wanting him to sign a contract.

simmouk

Administrator
The only problem I see is that a player on loan gets too settled in then we'll just miss them more when they have to go back to their club, especially if they get picked week in week out and become an essential part of the team. But if he does a decent enough job AND likes it here then who knows what will happen!

Nick

Administrator
Coleman said he tried to get him on loan but about 4 days before we loaned him I was reading that Chelsea are trying to get him to sign a new contract.

I am never sure why they would want to if he is never going to break the first team with Essien, Ballack, Lampard etc! Just let us have him!

simmouk

Administrator
Well at least he must be fairly decent if the money boys are looking to sign him into a proper contract.

Users who are viewing this thread