Jack Cork? (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
So has anyone seen him play, ive heard of him from the youth team he is very highly rated at chelsea one of the highest i think.Supposed to be very good on the ball cool head and good cover for midfiled and defense.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Scored against us for S****horpe a couple of years ago. Thats all i've really seen of him.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Grandison is doing well and can cover in defence and we have craine so im guessing he will use him as cover for midfield.

im-confused

Grandison is doing well and can cover in defence and we have craine so im guessing he will use him as cover for midfield.

I doubt that. Grandison may be doing well, but you have to remember that he is very young, unexperienced, and not as fit as the slightly older players. Even so, you'd want more than just one cover for a position, and I think that we will see a lot of Cork in both midfield and defence, just as we have done with Osbourne over the past couple of years.

Nick

Administrator
I can see him putting Cork in the middle with Clingan and Gunnar out on the right for now until Bell is fit, or can Cork play on the right?

simmouk

Administrator
Who is this guy?! I know he was cleared to play against Swansea yesterday and I read the other day that he had signed but I don't really know much about him! I know he's signed on loan from Chelski until December...that's it.

He looked ok when he came on as a Sub yesterday, nothing amazing but hopefully he'll be able to do a job for us while he's here.

Users who are viewing this thread