Jacko spent 23 million paying off his victims (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Apparently there is loads of evidence to show Michael Jackson spent 23 million paying off victims / kids he abused.

Does that mean his music will stop being played now? Is it another case of doing what he wanted because he was famous?

Disgusting

I do find it strange that ones whole life and activity can be discounted because of errors in your character

It's a pretty big fucking error though

Real

Everything he did had the hallmarks of a predatory paedophile, but because he did some good songs and was famous some think its acceptable. He's on a par with Glitter and Saville.

Blue Maniac

I do find it strange that ones whole life and activity can be discounted because of errors in your character
Yeah, it's a bit unfair on him isn't it? All he did was touch some kids, leaving them with mental scars that will last their entire lives. Everyone knew when he was alive that he was a predatory pederast, but it's alright because Thriller was a good album.

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah, it's a bit unfair on him isn't it? All he did was touch some kids, leaving them with mental scars that will last their entire lives. Everyone knew when he was alive that he was a predatory pederast, but it's alright because Thriller was a good album.

The responses to my comment seemingly proving the point I was making in a rushed, Sunday morning, brain not working kind of a way!

Was not wishing to condone any of his behaviour or the damage caused to his victims. He is fully responsible for his actions as an adult (sort of adult) and should have been held to account for them while he was still alive!

There is a question of his own childhood and abuse and the responsibility those who brought him up take for his behaviour in later life

I was just attempting to reflect on true greatness and how all that you build your life's reputation on can be lost (quite rightly) through your own stupid choices and actions. And while you can lose your reputation is your greatness or gift to the world lost or diminished??

For instance jacko's music adulterated by his abuse and Martin Luther king jnr's great work in the USA adulterated by his womanising.

Sorry to upset people

SkyblueBazza

The responses to my comment seemingly proving the point I was making in a rushed, Sunday morning, brain not working kind of a way!

Was not wishing to condone any of his behaviour or the damage caused to his victims. He is fully responsible for his actions as an adult (sort of adult) and should have been held to account for them while he was still alive!

There is a question of his own childhood and abuse and the responsibility those who brought him up take for his behaviour in later life

I was just attempting to reflect on true greatness and how all that you build your life's reputation on can be lost (quite rightly) through your own stupid choices and actions. And while you can lose your reputation is your greatness or gift to the world lost or diminished??

For instance jacko's music adulterated by his abuse and Martin Luther king jnr's great work in the USA adulterated by his womanising.

Sorry to upset people

Not personally offended, & to an extent I think I understand where you are coming from. Suarez biting (twice) doesn't make him any less a player...but does suggest he has a flawed character. GG/MJ or whoever should still be lauded by those who love their music & perhaps their image at that time...& be lambasted in equal or much greater measure for their PROVEN kiddie fiddling.

Johnnythespider

Haven't read the story but one assumes this evidence was around when he was still alive, yet it only comes to light when he is dead. Surely the families of his victims should be hanging there heads in shame as they had it within there power to let there "loved" ones see him punished during his lifetime, of course that would have meant kissing goodbye to the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Sky Blue Pete

They were always there sbt!!

Society has a habit of deciding what is ok and what isn't and individuals can't change their habitual behaviour

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Didn't he claim he paid 17m in damages to one person because he 'couldn't take it no more, and wanted to just get it over and done with', or something along those lines?

It's a shame because he was a talented musician, but seems to have lived a pretty, no very, fucked up life.

Why are there so many peadofiles around nowadays?

And how many have been covered up?

Brighton Sky Blue

Didn't he claim he paid 17m in damages to one person because he 'couldn't take it no more, and wanted to just get it over and done with', or something along those lines?

It's a shame because he was a talented musician, but seems to have lived a pretty, no very, fucked up life.

Why are there so many peadofiles around nowadays?

Because what society deems acceptable is continuously changing. In 20-30 years time perhaps it will be normal for athletes and sportsmen to come out of the closet whilst still in their careers, vegetarianism will reign supreme and we'll be taking commercial trips for holidays on the Moon.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Thing is who got the money the abused children or their parents? It was blood money they cose to be paid off to be quiet wrong they should not have taken the money but gone to the authorities got him convicted

Users who are viewing this thread