Jaguar XKR-S (1 Viewer)

JCR1987

Don't get me wrong, I know this jag is a beautiful car and would give my right arm to own one (even if it made driving it a bit difficult). However, does anyone else thing the colour of the car in the images is a bit of a boo boo? Makes it look a bit naff. Should have gone with the silver, gunmetal or black. Also the angles of a couple of the early shots make it look a bit like a Datsun crossed with a Pontiac Firebird.

hppp_0704_01_z+2000_pontiac_firebird_trans_am_WS6+side.jpg datsun30.jpg

Last edited:

SkyBlueMania

I'm impressed, Jaguar seem to be making progress.

I like the front end, very aggressive, love the emphasis on the grill that jaguar make in their newer models. Back end lets it down a wee bit, can't put my finger on it, just doesn't have that WOW factor.

rob9872

I would have thought those would be at Gaydon

Nah it's a production vehicle and they have to run a few prototypes down the track to make sure it's all ok before selling them. Plus Jags are developed at Whitley not Gaydon? LR are Gaydon I thought.

rob9872

Cheers Rich - I didn't know that, I always thought all the stuff they kept under wraps was Gaydon.

Any hints skyblu3sk? :)

Marty

That car is lovely, the colour is very nice as well. Does anybody know how much it sells for??

rob9872

Ah - I see you already had it Rich

£700k - bargain huh? :thinking about:

Bopquar

What have they been doing with it at CB? Prototype production runs?

Theres production of the XKR-S here at CB. We had 60 odd down the track last month. We're due for a lot more next month.

Also 250 of the C-X75's are being built at some point this year. For a mere £700,000 a pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFj2E4_jSis SEXY! :eek:

EDIT: Completly missed page 2 of this thread. Sorry for the repeat of details.

Last edited:

rob9872

Early as in early for next year's, the year after, the one after that ... :)

coventryecho

250 of the C-X75's are being built at some point this year. For a mere £700,000 a pop....

You could get 70,000 Tata Nanos or all of the CX-75s. I know what I would prefer!
http://wp.me/p1ve7b-3u

Users who are viewing this thread