James Collins (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

Shrews striker, 6'4" James Collins has gone on loan for the rest of the season to..................................Northampton Town!!!!!!!

weren't we in for him a couple of seasons ago? why the feck has he gone there, surely he could have found a better club (us for instance)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Quote from my Shrews supporting mate on it "Collins is a shit house!!! He was starting virtually every game. Top goal scorer too

Frees funds up by sending him out, not scored recently but we create 1 chance every 3 games to be honest"

They don't appear to be sure either!

Says he's heard they've (Shrewsbury) been linked with Ched Evans.

no_loyalty

I'd rather have Collins here than MAF, at least Collins scores goals

Liquid Gold

I thought this thread was going to say we were going to sign the west ham defender, shame because I was all ready to be offensive

higgs

Any truth in us looking at paddy madden seen it on football rumours posted by Pete22

higgs

If we did sign him mark robins wouldn't mind with his sky blue blood in his veins :)

dongonzalos

I think he came and looked round the Ricoh. Said he wanted to sign but our embargo didn't get lifted and he signed elsewhere (Swindon?). I think we missed out on a few first choice options due to the delay in getting the embargo lifted.

Sick Boy

I think he came and looked round the Ricoh. Said he wanted to sign but our embargo didn't get lifted and he signed elsewhere (Swindon?). I think we missed out on a few first choice options due to the delay in getting the embargo lifted.

Maybe it's just time to admit that you showed yourself up as being clueless?

ajsccfc

If we were in for him years ago and he's now off to Northampton, that's got to be a question that answers itself.

ccfclinney

Yeah then the Twat scored against us away at Swindon and ran right infront of the cov fans to celebrate first prize ...

SlowerThanPlatt

Yeah then the Twat scored against us away at Swindon and ran right infront of the cov fans to celebrate first prize ...

COV Kid James Collins dedicated the equaliser that denied his beloved Sky Blues the full three points at Swindon to his best friend who died when he was hit by a train in the city last week.

The Swindon Town striker was berated by Coventry fans after ripping off his shirt to celebrate his 79th-minute leveller but he later revealed the heartache behind his joy.

I think the fans misread the situation and gave me a bit of stick, said the 21-year-old former Cardinal Wiseman schoolboy, who lived in the city with his parents until last summer when he left Shrewsbury to sign for flamboyant Swindon boss Paolo Di Canio.

My best friend from Cardinal Wiseman, Declan Callum, died last Thursday so I wanted to do well for him today and I dedicated the goal to him.

Gazolba

ccfclinney

That was just a get out from him he got stick when he was warming up. If you dedicate it to someone who died you show a t shirt or point to the sky not run over to the away fans and go mad infront of them with your shirt ripped off. Still a twat for me !!

Users who are viewing this thread